Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Chicom global enslavement

When I tried to find the US News & Report piece from May 28, 2019, referred in the Red State piece our friend TM linked to, that NPR piece came up.

I?m pretty sure that on that day, Donald Trump was president.

what are you, some kinda goddamn elitist? you think dates matter or something?

OH LOOK AT ME, I CAN KEEP TRACK OF DATES, AND HISTORy

what are you, some kinda goddamn elitist? you think dates matter or something?

OH LOOK AT ME, I CAN KEEP TRACK OF DATES, AND HISTORy

When I first came to LA and SoCal in the 80s, the Saudis were buying SoCal property like it was going out of style.

When I first came to LA and SoCal in the 80s, the Saudis were buying SoCal property like it was going out of style.

Wasn't the original outrage a few decades back about Japanese buying skyscrapers and properties in NYC and LA?

Wasn't the original outrage a few decades back about Japanese buying skyscrapers and properties in NYC and LA?

Especially Nakatomi Plaza.

That sure went south on them fast.

yeah, during the 80's, Japan was going to conquer the world through business acumen, instead of using the Imperial Japanese Navy, and Japan was succeeding in their conquest because American auto workers were lazy.

(It's ALWAYS the workers' fault, not the people managing them.)

then the bottom fell out of the over-heated Japanese economy, and they've languished in zero-growth-but-still-a-wealthy-country territory since then.

Last edited:
That was a huge mistake, brought to you by repodems with favored nation status Billy Bob Epstein island Clintoon and extended by The Bush clown. Repodems

https://www.cotton.senate.gov/news/...and-146s-permanent-most-favored-nation-status

It failed miserably, we have become a nation full of fools

What's important is that you find a way to shoehorn your frustration into a partisan complaint, and blame one party, and ignore the fact that corporations and their hired guns in the intelligence agencies control BOTH parties, and they were the ones who sold American manufacturing and labor out to China.

that was sarcasm (the first part, not the rest of it)

Last edited by a moderator:
What's important is that you find a way to shoehorn your frustration into a partisan complaint, and blame one party, and ignore the fact that corporations and their hired guns in the intelligence agencies control BOTH parties, and they were the ones who sold American manufacturing and labor out to China.

?? Not sure how you concluded that, I blame all those that came before Trump, trump tried to reverse it, was on his way to reversing it before mail in vote harvest. I blame democrats and republicans for selling the country out.

Last edited:
?? Not sure how you concluded that, I blame all those that came before Trump, trump tried to reverse it, was on his way to reversing it before mail in vote harvest. I blame democrats and republicans for selling the country out.

Sure he did. Ran away from the TTP just like China wanted.

Sure he did. Ran away from the TTP just like China wanted.

TPP?

Damn right he did TPP nafta on steroids more gutting of America is all that would have been. The grand pacify China experiment was doomed from the start. They never intended to do anything but use it to their advantage for world domination from the start.

Last edited:
TPP?

Damn right he did TPP nafta on steroids more gutting of America is all that would have been. The grand pacify China experiment was doomed from the start. They never intended to do anything but use it to their advantage for world domination from the start.

That's what the chicoms want you to think. Probably got the bad parts of it placed in there on purpose like a poison pill. But a Pacific trade group intentionally leaving China out to create group rules for dealing with China was a great idea.

That's what the chicoms want you to think. Probably got the bad parts of it placed in there on purpose like a poison pill. But a Pacific trade group intentionally leaving China out to create group rules for dealing with China was a great idea.

Yes because we didn?t already have proof from nafta it wasn?t going to be anything but more gutting of America

Back