Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Chicom global enslavement

Yes because we didn?t already have proof from nafta it wasn?t going to be anything but more gutting of America

NAFTA wasn't designed to create an economic united front to China, TTP was. Still not saying it didn't need fixing, but we need something like it. Punishing our own farmers and then bailing them out as a solo effort only helped China's influence spread.

This is not a spoof:

Link

These psychopathic gangsters are all in this together.

It might not be a spoof (who knows?), but dang, that's a sketchy site & a trademark violation if I've ever seem one. "theonionnews.net"? using an stylized white onion as their logo? What the hell?

Last edited by a moderator:
It might not be a spoof (who knows?), but dang, that's a sketchy site & a trademark violation if I've ever seem one. "theonionnews.net"? using an stylized white onion as their logo? What the hell?

I guess that you failed to scroll down to the video of Pelosi making the quoted statements in the article during "a moderated conversation Thursday ahead of the G7 Speakers? meeting in London" at Cambridge U. It's right there.

But, hey, I'm accommodating, so I'll serve you the link with a side of contempt for all elite globalists, who think that there are too many people like you and I in the world, and they really do want us to die.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1438522837132726282

I guess that you failed to scroll down to the video of Pelosi making the quoted statements in the article during "a moderated conversation Thursday ahead of the G7 Speakers? meeting in London" at Cambridge U. It's right there.

But, hey, I'm accommodating, so I'll serve you the link with a side of contempt for all elite globalists, who think that there are too many people like you and I in the world, and they really do want us to die.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1438522837132726282

Look, I LOATHE Nancy Pelosi, but here... she's right.

Climate change is a more pressing issue than policing how other nations treat ethnic minorities within their borders.

And also, if you think anyone in the US government or our corporations who build all their shit in china or sell their shit in China actually care about human rights or are EVER going to actually take a stand on the treatment of Uighurs there (and they could)... man, I don't know...

presenting us with the options of "working with China on Climate change" or "First making sure the chinese stop mistreating the Uighurs" seeks like a choice invented in some oil industry think tank or Exxon-Mobil's PR department

Look, I LOATHE Nancy Pelosi, but here... she's right.

Climate change is a more pressing issue than policing how other nations treat ethnic minorities within their borders.

And also, if you think anyone in the US government or our corporations who build all their shit in china or sell their shit in China actually care about human rights or are EVER going to actually take a stand on the treatment of Uighurs there (and they could)... man, I don't know...

presenting us with the options of "working with China on Climate change" or "First making sure the chinese stop mistreating the Uighurs" seeks like a choice invented in some oil industry think tank or Exxon-Mobil's PR department

Nancy is posturing, based on what I bolded. And I disagree with you in total. Climate Change is an issue being propped up by politicians. As the elite jet about the globe casting dire consequences about greenhouse gases! Besides, China will make no meaningful steps to address either issue, especially now with the Triple Alliance Biden brokered this week, in spite of the fact that he forgot or does not know the name of the Australian PM, which is Scott Morrison.

China will not limit CO2 tonnage output now. It will not free anyone; and it will only seek to influence more of the world's population.

Nancy is posturing, based on what I bolded. And I disagree with you in total. Climate Change is an issue being propped up by politicians. As the elite jet about the globe casting dire consequences about greenhouse gases! Besides, China will make no meaningful steps to address either issue, especially now with the Triple Alliance Biden brokered this week, in spite of the fact that he forgot or does not know the name of the Australian PM, which is Scott Morrison.

China will not limit CO2 tonnage output now. It will not free anyone; and it will only seek to influence more of the world's population.

So you don't think climate change is happening...?

I think the Chinese will be more likely to address it than our government will.

And I make a distinction between what the "elites" say & do, and what... actual scientists who study climatology say.

Not any that's being caused by man.

And I make a distinction between what the "elites" say & do, and what... actual scientists who study climatology say.

Really? What's your evidence for this? Because the Chinese have stated that they will won't begin reducing emissions until 2030, maybe. By that time, the rest of the developed world is supposed to already spent trillions of dollars dramatically cut theirs. All the while, China will continue growing it's emissions as they see fit. I haven't seen recent data but back around 2011, China was bringing online new coal fired powered plants at the rate of 1 per week. They have a shitload of coal but used to be reliant primarily on imports because of geographic constraints. But now they have the rail infrastructure (not the high speed kind you like) to get it to the major cities. Something tells me in 2030 they're not just going to abandon all that bought and paid for infrastructure to get off that rather cheap energy supply.

Last edited:

Yes, I think that it's happening; but I do not think it is catastrophic in scope.

China emits almost triple the amount of CO2 tonnage as does the US.

Do these same scientists live without energy?

Not any that's being caused by man.

Really? What's your evidence for this? Because the Chinese have stated that they will won't begin reducing emissions until 2030, maybe. By that time, the rest of the developed world is supposed to already spent trillions of dollars dramatically cut theirs. All the while, China will continue growing it's emissions as they see fit. I haven't seen recent data but back around 2011, China was bringing online new coal fired powered plants at the rate of 1 per week. They have a shitload of coal but used to be reliant primarily on imports because of geographic constraints. But now they have the rail infrastructure (not the high speed kind you like) to get it to the major cities. Something tells me in 2030 they're not just going to abandon all that bought and paid for infrastructure to get off that rather cheap energy supply.

I already know your dumb opinions on this topic. I wasn't asking you or interested in hearing them again.

NAFTA wasn't designed to create an economic united front to China, TTP was. Still not saying it didn't need fixing, but we need something like it. Punishing our own farmers and then bailing them out as a solo effort only helped China's influence spread.

Put America first with the trade deals trump did that. Repodems sell the country out

Apple complied, Apple is contributing to the future dystopian global enslavement chicom led post reset, equally assured misery for all beast system

Religion in China, from the Law Library of Congress.

Apparently the chicoms don?t care if people practice religion, as long as it doesn?t question the authority of the state.

I don?t know how many people in China practice religion.

Last edited:
China's Censors Are Banning Hollywood Films From Domestic Market

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...s-are-banning-hollywood-films-domestic-market

Tyler Durden is the character Brad Pitt played in Fight Club.

Zero Hedge is a stupid shit web site that ?breaks? news that happened literally almost a half year ago.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z88zeQ25pjQ

Your ideas are not always wrong at all.

Your references are almost always crap.

It would be so doable for you to upgrade.

At least, I have faith in you.

Zerohedge had some street cred for a while, but blew it up by also including the
wacky youtube video crowd.

Like "Hey, I came here for the criticism of Wall Street & Treasury & Fed corruption underlying the mortgage crisis and bailout. Why are you screaming that I need to buy gold and telling me Obama is the anti-christ?"

Back