Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Chicom global enslavement

Warren Beatty was also a director who demanded scores of takes from actors on the movie Reds. His cast was frustrated to high levels. I wonder if he was as demanding on himself.

From IMDB:

?The picture utilized two and a half million feet (762,000 meters) of film. Some estimates put it at three million feet (914,400 meters). This equates to about two-and-a-half weeks of screentime. One million feet are said to have been printed. The weight of the film stock shipped from England to the U.S. is believed to have weighed about five tons (four and a half metric tons).?

There are more examples, here. Reds

Since the thread is about Communism, this somehow is relevant.

Last edited:
Warren Beatty was also a director who demanded scores of takes from actors on the movie Reds. His cast was frustrated to high levels. I wonder if he was as demanding on himself.

From IMDB:

?The picture utilized two and a half million feet (762,000 meters) of film. Some estimates put it at three million feet (914,400 meters). This equates to about two-and-a-half weeks of screentime. One million feet are said to have been printed. The weight of the film stock shipped from England to the U.S. is believed to have weighed about five tons (four and a half metric tons).?

There are more examples, here. Reds

Since the thread is about Communism, this somehow is relevant.

I had heard of that movie but never saw it or really learned anything about it... which is unusual for a movie nominated for Best Picture. Looking at the cast... writer George Plimpton is randomly in it. I guess the CIA wanted a man on the set to make sure the Russian Revolution & communism in general didn't get presented without the right framing.

I had heard of that movie but never saw it or really learned anything about it... which is unusual for a movie nominated for Best Picture. Looking at the cast... writer George Plimpton is randomly in it. I guess the CIA wanted a man on the set to make sure the Russian Revolution & communism in general didn't get presented without the right framing.

For some reason, I saw the movie the night it was released. Christmas Day, 1981. If you can stand seeing Warren Beatty in virtually every scene, I recommend it.

For some reason, I saw the movie the night it was released. Christmas Day, 1981. If you can stand seeing Warren Beatty in virtually every scene, I recommend it.

I can stand seeing Warren Beatty in every scene. Same with George Clooney, and all Italian American actors, except for Tony Danza or Scott Baio.

If/when China makes definitive measures to dominate the world, it will have grasped a Wolverine by the tail.

The trick is slowly taming the wolverine. Make it look like gifts. Belt and road.

There has been no taming of the dragon slowly or otherwise they are preparing for global domination. Anyone that can?t see that isn?t paying attention or is naive.

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/health-china-bgi-dna/

Global DNA data harvesting

Guess people should have worried more about testing swabs than vaccine shots then...

"A prenatal test used worldwide sends gene data of pregnant women to the company that developed it with China's military. The U.S. sees a security risk."

The U.S. military says, "Hey, wait a minute, that's not fair. We're the only military that should be collecting gene data of pregnant women!"

I disagree. Like I said, there?s an element that will ever resist tyranny.

Anyway: The regulation of foreign companies buying US farmland is a state-by-state issue, which actually makes it easier for each state to limit the acreage that foreign investors can own. But that just funnels the foreign interest to the states with the ?laxest? regulations.

And it?s not a fresh story ? Link

And US farmers also own land in foreign countries, but then, perhaps the US government has not a similar ?influence? over them as the Chinese government has over the Chinese companies that own US soil.

Last edited:

Anyway: The regulation of foreign companies buying US farmland is a state-by-state issue, which actually makes it easier for each state to limit the acreage that foreign investors can own. But that just funnels the foreign interest to the states with the ?laxest? regulations.

And US farmers also own land in foreign countries, but then, perhaps the US government has not a similar ?influence? over them as the Chinese government has over the Chinese companies that own US soil.

the phenomenon isn't new, and I recall a few years ago reading an article of a significant amount of CA real estate (and water) being used to grow alfafa and feed crops for horses in Saudi Arabia.

I don't like how some people pick and choose which foreign nations can screw with us and which can't.

When I tried to find the US News & Report piece from May 28, 2019, referred in the Red State piece our friend TM linked to, that NPR piece came up.

I?m pretty sure that on that day, Donald Trump was president.

the phenomenon isn't new, and I recall a few years ago reading an article of a significant amount of CA real estate (and water) being used to grow alfafa and feed crops for horses in Saudi Arabia.

When looking on to the Detroit ?skyline? from Comerica Park, many of the visible buildings are foreign-owned.

I don't like how some people pick and choose which foreign nations can screw with us and which can't.

Some are more determined to exert global influence than others, and some are more parasitic than others.

Last edited:
Back