Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Chicom global enslavement

One more thread to avoid now.

I know, right?

I wanna move those posts like I did the last time but I?m tired.

I?m so so tired.

It?s like chasing to stop the spread of terrorism around the world.

Or like chasing to stop the expansion of carbon omissions.

Or like chasing to decide which Dunphy sister was the hottest on the day that series finally ended.

It was so close - the smart nerd girl blossomed so much everybody was all, like, ?wait - what??

Last edited:
I know, right?

I wanna move those posts like I did the last time but I?m tired.

I?m so so tired.

It?s like chasing to stop the spread of terrorism around the world.

Or like chasing to stop the expansion of carbon omissions.

Or like chasing to decide which Dunphy sister was the hottest on the day that series finally ended.

It was so close - the smart nerd girl blossomed so much everybody was all, like, ?wait - what??

Alex was bringing the heat towards the end there. Stacked for days.

Meanwhile China continues to expand it's reach it's not if but when the world finds itself in global war with the chicoms.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ialled-by-both-countries-solomon-islands-says

wow... that puts them only 6,000 miles away from CA.

If only someone could do something to stop American companies from building all their shit in China so they didn't have to pay American workers decent wages, China wouldn't have the means to sign defense agreements with small Pacific Island chains 6,000 miles from our shores

Chicomes are playing games with Covid now IMO while the rest of the world moves on, the chicoms are locking down again? designed to sanction the west through major supply chain disruption this will cause while they silently fully back Russia's efforts. sneaky rat bastards worst kind there is, always working behind the scenes, deception everything they do is calculated to destroy us.

China asshole. If Buck had half a brain he'd be ramping up a Marshall plan to get all of our manufacturing for everything back to US ASAP.

Last edited:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ch...omic-national-security-fb-director-wray-warns

Been saying it for years.

FBI Director Wray's warning comes months after the DOJ dissolved the Trump-era 'China Initiative'

Obviously Christopher Wray doesn?t know what he?s talking about. According to Joe Biden, they?re not competition for us. They can?t even figure out how to deal with the corruption in their system (he should know because he?s a direct beneficiary of that corruption) or the division between the East and West in their own country. See post #387 if you don?t believe me.

As a quick follow up to my previous post, there's definitely no way the China Initiative was dissolved because Joe Biden is a comprised puppet of China because of the $1.6bn deal his crackhead son beat out the world's leading investment firms to get with Chinese Communist Party oligarchs and Joe definitely didn't directly benefit from despite loads of evidence from his crackhead sons laptop indicating he did. And I'm sure that compromised position has nothing to do with why millions of barrels of US Strategic Petroleum Reserves released by Biden were sold to Chinese investors with direct links to his crackhead son (but not him, because he never discussed his crackhead son's foreign business dealings even though we have proof he clearly did). Just wanted to makes sure that was clear.

schwab222.jpg

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us...suspected-chinese-spy-balloon-northern-states

Emp payloads could probably fit in those.

Listed to this last night and it absolutely scared the shit out of me

In the first half, financial analyst Benjamin Baruch discussed the world situation and his dire predictions for 2023 and beyond, much of which is based on his interpretation of Bible prophecy. According to Baruch, Russia has been planning for an eventual war with the US and NATO for years, and the war in Ukraine is the first phase of their military campaign. They are using the strategy of Sun Tzu, where "the strong appear weak," in order to build up false confidence in NATO, while the US diminishes its stockpile of munitions, he said, adding that this leaves America in a militarily vulnerable state.

He foresees a number of upcoming phases of war instigated by Russia and their allies beyond Ukraine-- Phase 2: Iran attacks Israel and US air bases in the Middle East. Phase 3: North Korea attacks South Korea and US bases in Japan. Phase 4: Chinese warships fire hypersonic missiles at the US Navy. Phase 5: China and Russia reposition their forces for a surprise nuclear strike on the US, followed by a ground invasion. Baruch believes that the Bible has predicted this sequence of events that amount to World War III, which concludes with the nuclear attack on America. "It's in the scriptures," he declared, with parables indicating the timing connected to the formation of Israel in 1948 and adding 82 years for the average lifetime, which leads to the "return of the Lord" in 2030. WWIII takes place seven years prior, which would be 2023, and is "likely to occur in the next 33 days," he warned.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2023-02-02-show/

^^^^^^ One of many reasons why my Kingdom is not of this world. ^^^^^

And one man's so-called prophesies are not enough to scare me. And if Russia and China want to wake the sleeping giant, we know what happened the last time.

"The Father alone" knows the "day or the hour." MT 24:36. So this guy is one of a legion of prophets who has predicted the end of the world already.

And, in regards to a land war in the US, never underestimate the resolve of the Wolverines.

Last edited:

And one man's so-called prophesies are not enough to scare me. And if Russia and China want to wake the sleeping giant, we know what happened the last time.

"The Father alone" knows the "day or the hour." MT 24:36. So this guy is one of a legion of prophets who has predicted the end of the world already.

And, in regards to a land war in the US, never underestimate the resolve of the Wolverines.

meh, I'll take 300 Spartans over a pack of rodents (or Patrick Swazey, Charlie Sheen and C Thomas Howell if that was a reference to Red Dawn) any day.

Edit: I'd take Lea Thompson with the Spartans though.

Last edited:
meh, I'll take 300 Spartans over a pack of rodents (or Patrick Swazey, Charlie Sheen and C Thomas Howell if that was a reference to Red Dawn) any day.

Edit: I'd take Lea Thompson with the Spartans though.

300 Spartans with swords and spears vs. Russians with AKs, RPGs, Mi-24s? Ummm ... okay.

300 Spartans with swords and spears vs. Russians with AKs, RPGs, Mi-24s? Ummm ... okay.

Presumably, they'd be equipped with moderns arms. As for the rodents, I'd take the rabbit from Monty Python and The Holy Grail. Remember, it's no ordinary rabbit. It's the most foul and cruel tempered rodent you ever set eyes on. He's got a vicious streak a mile wide. It's a killer. He's got huge sharp... he can leap about...just look at the bones.

Last edited:

Yeah he had comments on those vary items in the full interview. I don't like this Balloon thing going on right now, you know how easy it would be for them to use something like that to bring the entire grid down for months if not years via emp detonation. not wise to shoot it down either if they have payload on it. It's possible we are under attack right now watching it slowly move over a specific target area

Last edited:
Back