Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Chicom global enslavement

Don't take it from me, the enemies are at the gate taking us down from within and winning for as long as too many of you comply and kowtow.

https://twitter.com/fightforschools...02647901738881027|twgr^|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=

HOLY SHIT!! !WHOA! I am on my way to disrupt my local school board meetings right now and demand they stop kowtowing to social justice warriors! Fuck whatever their meeting agenda is... THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT.

I am proposing mandatory racial slur hour every morning, where kids learn to yell racial slurs at eachother to toughen them up and teach them to stop being little snowflakes. The CHICOMS will retreat in fear

HOLY SHIT!! !WHOA! I am on my way to disrupt my local school board meetings right now and demand they stop kowtowing to social justice warriors! Fuck whatever their meeting agenda is... THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT.

I am proposing mandatory racial slur hour every morning, where kids learn to yell racial slurs at eachother to toughen them up and teach them to stop being little snowflakes. The CHICOMS will retreat in fear

Go back to sleep michchamp

Go back to sleep michchamp

How can one sleep after learning our enemies are not only at the gate, but also tearing us down from within?

The mixed metaphors alone are enough to keep me up at night.

Last edited:
It's starting to happen. People are pushing back and some of these school board snowflakes don't like being called out for what they are.

Also, MC isn't mocking these incidents because he thinks it's not a real problem and is just being overblown by right wing religious zealots. He actually agrees with these racist policies but doesn't want to have to defend them, so he's resorting to the Alinsky playbook, as per usual.

If anything needs dismantling, it?s the present structure of the public school system, and its disproportionate influence and power in this country.

If anything needs dismantling, it?s the present structure of the public school system, and its disproportionate influence and power in this country.

Anything specific you'd like to see changed?

It's starting to happen. People are pushing back and some of these school board snowflakes don't like being called out for what they are.

Also, MC isn't mocking these incidents because he thinks it's not a real problem and is just being overblown by right wing religious zealots. He actually agrees with these racist policies but doesn't want to have to defend them, so he's resorting to the Alinsky playbook, as per usual.

I've never read it, actually, but I'm going to (next year) since you keep crying about it, all because Glenn Beck discovered an obscure Chicago social organizer in 2008, and decided to steal an idea from Orwell & make Alinsky into this "Goldstein" figure for his viewing audience

my reading list for this year is already too full with other leftist propaganda my UM professors forgot to assign me in college.

People are homeless because of public school?

Like in Catholic school, we had courses on "how to find basic shelter to house yourself" but public school kids didn't have those?

EDIT: Oh shit, this isn't the homeless person thread; I got my wires crossed.

I can't even keep up with you mental giants! Fuck

Last edited by a moderator:
People are homeless because of public school?

Like in Catholic school, we had courses on "how to find basic shelter to house yourself" but public school kids didn't have those?

EDIT: Oh shit, this isn't the homeless person thread; I got my wires crossed.

I can't even keep up with you mental giants! Fuck

you're on a roll with these today...

straw_man.jpg

I like your edit - it's someone else's fault you're a moron. That's awesome. At least in your case, we can't blame public education.

Edit: actually we can - as I recall, you were a conservative or somewhat conservative prior to attending uofm.

Last edited:
So apparently zucksirberg and fruadchi exchanged many game plan like communications. Oh but it?s not the government banning people it?s private companies. Nope they coordinate and collaborate with gumbit officials..

Go back to sleep minions everything will be just fine

So apparently zucksirberg and fruadchi exchanged many game plan like communications. Oh but it?s not the government banning people it?s private companies. Nope they coordinate and collaborate with gumbit officials..

Go back to sleep minions everything will be just fine

Yes, facebook should not exist, and is a pox on our society. Zuckerberg should be in jail.

Now stop supporting politicians that oppose the sort of anti-trust and FTC enforcement actions that could be used to curb facebook's growth through acquisitions of its competitors and deceptive acts and data privacy actions.

no, I want to ban things that have no basis in fact and only serve to indoctrinate and divide, whether it's revisionist history or anti-science nonsense.

I generally try to ignore the "hot button" things that certain media platforms and the people that read them scream about, so I honestly don't know what "critical race theory" is about.

So I looked it up. from wikipedia:
Critical race theory (CRT) is an academic movement of civil rights scholars and activists in the United States who seek to critically examine the law as it intersects with issues of race and to challenge mainstream liberal approaches to racial justice.[1] Critical race theory examines social, cultural and legal issues as they relate to race and racism.​

So...
Critical race theory is loosely unified by two common themes: first, that white supremacy, with its societal or structural racism, exists and maintains power through the law;[6] and second, that transforming the relationship between law and racial power, and also achieving racial emancipation and anti-subordination more broadly, is possible.​

I suppose that could be a good thing, depending on how it's done and implemented.

Since I believe, based on the documented evidence, both historical and current (the latter helpfully provided for the board by Gulo's posts on inherent & unconscious bias) that racism has been and continues to be a problem in this country, and racism is - if not solely taught at home, then strongly reinforced at home - schools should have a role in countering this, and hopefully after a few decades we can undo much of the harm that's been done.

Why is this controversial?

I generally try to ignore the "hot button" things that certain media platforms and the people that read them scream about, so I honestly don't know what "critical race theory" is about.

So I looked it up. from wikipedia:
Critical race theory (CRT) is an academic movement of civil rights scholars and activists in the United States who seek to critically examine the law as it intersects with issues of race and to challenge mainstream liberal approaches to racial justice.[1] Critical race theory examines social, cultural and legal issues as they relate to race and racism.​

So...
Critical race theory is loosely unified by two common themes: first, that white supremacy, with its societal or structural racism, exists and maintains power through the law;[6] and second, that transforming the relationship between law and racial power, and also achieving racial emancipation and anti-subordination more broadly, is possible.​

I suppose that could be a good thing, depending on how it's done and implemented.

Since I believe, based on the documented evidence, both historical and current (the latter helpfully provided for the board by Gulo's posts on inherent & unconscious bias) that racism has been and continues to be a problem in this country, and racism is - if not solely taught at home, then strongly reinforced at home - schools should have a role in countering this, and hopefully after a few decades we can undo much of the harm that's been done.

Why is this controversial?

Ummmm...okay, I?ll start.

Because it?s opinion.

It?s just a bunch of statements that aren?t supported by one single quantifiable fact.

And opinions are FINE - everyone is entitled to opinions.

But people who have other opinions that contest those opinions; arguably just as unsupported by facts - are equally entitled to disagree.

Another word for divergent opinions could be ?controversy.?

This is what we academics who engage in critical thinking refer to as critical thinking.

Anything specific you'd like to see changed?

Other than the pedagogy, the methodology, the content, the schedule, the evaluation and promotion process, not much at all.

It?s positively archaic and disincentivizing to hoard students in a room and lecture them for eight hours a day.

Literal 19th-century thinking.

Neo-Liberal Fascism is Dividing America In Order To Conquer It

https://www.infowars.com/posts/epic...m-is-dividing-america-in-order-to-conquer-it/

Larry Pinkney of blackactivistwg.org joins Judge Joe Brown of thejudgejoebrownshow.com on The Alex Jones Show to break down the neo-liberal fascist agenda to divide and conquer the people.

Together, the trio gameplan how to defeat the authoritarian takeover and expose what?s coming next.

Last edited:
Back