Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Countdown 2018

tinselwolverine

We used to start these a little earlier back in the ESPN days than we've been doing the last few seasons.

It's day 56.

Ever since google made it hard to copy images (at least for me) image copying has been a trouble me.

Well have to start the countdown this season with a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOAfJggb8T4

graham.jpg

Man, if your name is Payne (or Paine) there are so many great puns you can work with.

Think of how many were missed in Thomas Paine's day. too bad twitter wasn't around in 1770...

51 days until Steve Everitt, and his flowing locks, watch us pave over NDSucks.
Player-Everitt-Steve-1992-240x300.jpg

DPcp15bVQAA9RdN.jpg

everitt1_thumb.jpg

1991 Co-MVP, along with the other O-linemen, of the 1991 Gator Bowl.

I liked when Steve Everett was on the field after the 2011 game, and everyone was like "Wait a minute, is that a Viking? Not like a Minnesota Viking, but an actual berserker?"

Back