Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Countdown 2018

Maybe this should have its own thread but I hope this years defense is as good as 1997. Man could that team tackle, and get some turnovers. What is weird if the 1997 team had one shutout and held teams under 10 seven times. In Jim's first season the defense had 6 games under ten points with 5 of them in row that includes the three shutouts. And holding the Gators to 7. The five in s row happened week 2 to week 5.

In 2016 the defense 5 total, and two games were at 10.tbe Three under 10 were in a row in the middle of the season with the defense fading again late.

2017. Defense had great stats but had zero games it held any team under ten. It did held three teams to 10 .

Maybe i should do 20 !! think this year's defsnse may be special if the offense can get some points and first downs lol..

https://youtu.be/XPoz8jDNblk

Last edited:
Wooooooooooohooooooooo! Only 1 more day!
8d48109fb65e99d5b860c4f2c1cb1ecd.jpg
cbbbc6e78cde771aab90fa211edb770d.jpg
3df3cdd55ff5856a34c6c22d81f4e198.jpg
49ae7af47dc68e5a164176935a97d03e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Braylon Edwards...I really thought he was going to be the next great NFL WR. He had one good year but other than that he was pretty much a flop in the NFL. Did he get hurt or something?

Braylon Edwards...I really thought he was going to be the next great NFL WR. He had one good year but other than that he was pretty much a flop in the NFL. Did he get hurt or something?
Hurt by playing with the worst QBs in the NFL.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Dude it?s the countdown thread and the countdown is done.

Be like Sista? Retha and show some R E S P E C T.

Go talk about Braylon Edwards? sorry clown ass NFL career with the J E T S JETS JETS JETS JETS somewhere else.

Dude it?s the countdown thread and the countdown is done.

Be like Sista? Retha and show some R E S P E C T.

Go talk about Braylon Edwards? sorry clown ass NFL career with the J E T S JETS JETS JETS JETS somewhere else.

sorry...I just kind of forgot about him until I saw the pictures. He was such a stud while at UM.

This is the last time I will post in this thread.

sorry...I just kind of forgot about him until I saw the pictures. He was such a stud while at UM.

This is the last time I will post in this thread.

I was pretty much kidding.

But the annual traditional countdown IS done and Wolverines24 answered the question anyway, Braylon had crappy support.

This probably my last post to this thread too.

But we?ll have another countdown next year.

Back