Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Countdown 2018

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This.

And 11 year old me was there watching this with my dad (he was a grad student) in the other end zone; the north end zone, the student end zone.

I think MichLady might have been there in the stadium somewhere, too.

In a week, we'll be celebrating another great moment from that game with Tom Darden.

41 days! Tommy Hendricks
0212f7aecde0a480f7da279da7668d4c.jpg
e377db0285676b4f5d852414446244ac.jpg
3f1372484727493f6ae6efccc279a347.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Is that Garrett Rivas celebrating after a FG during that amazing comeback against Minnesota in '03?

Maybe Terrelle Pryor and his former Ohio State teammates could kick in a few of their cars to get things rolling, so to speak.
Oh Tinsel! We all know they never got hooked up with cars. It was just a little innocent tattoo giveaway.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Aaron Shea coming your way in 36 days! What do ya say? Want to eat some hay? Lay by the bay? I just may.

shea_thumb.gif

pls sell my car and donate the proceeds to the victims of one of our rivals' many sex scandals.

Maybe we should reserve shots at our rivals we share the DSF with for other threads.

In post #33 I took a shot at the rival Buckeyes, but we don’t share the DSF with them.

Not sayin,’ just sayin.’

The countdown thread has never been part of the never ending “our thugs are less thuggish than your thugs” argument.

EDIT: Or Champ, maybe you could specify that the “one of our rivals” you were referring to was, of course, the Suckeyes, and that should put the issue to bed.

Last edited:
Back