Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Countdown 2018

Maybe we should reserve shots at our rivals we share the DSF with for other threads.

In post #33 I took a shot at the rival Buckeyes, but we don?t share the DSF with them.

Not sayin,? just sayin.?

The countdown thread has never been part of the never ending ?our thugs are less thuggish than your thugs? argument.

EDIT: Or Champ, maybe you could specify that the ?one of our rivals? you were referring to was, of course, the Suckeyes, and that should put the issue to bed.

I refuse to refrain from attacking MSU, PSU, and OSU over their horrific sex scandals on our own damn board.

I refuse to refrain from attacking MSU, PSU, and OSU over their horrific sex scandals on our own damn board.

I didn?t ask you to stop doing it on this board.

I asked you to stop doing it on this thread.

This annual thread is a tradition and that?s not what this thread is for.

Save the woofing and barking and back-and-forth for the other threads.

Clarence! 33 days!

college-football-michigan-clarence-williams-in-action-scoring-vs-picture-id136377853

Last edited by a moderator:
Andre Weathers says Michigan is going to bring a storm to Notre Dame in 30 days! Let the terrible pun flow through you.
hi-res-72501024_crop_exact.jpg

Weathers with the sack!
nddn1.jpg

Keep climbing. 24 more days until we reach the top of the Hill.
Lavert-Hill-1024x683.jpg

I know he should not have done this, but PSU always deserves it.
AlexBauer-6966-e1508779629532.jpg

Back