Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

dee milliner? probably not

I realize that...which is why most of them don't make rational statements when talking about him. His failures are more glorified than anyone I've ever seen I think.

Maybe you're new to football? Are you saying you don't talk up Romo? Or is it just us dumb Lions fans.

Romo has been proving us right for years now. Staff has two full seasons under his belt and has thrown for 10000 yards and 61 touchdowns in those 2 years.

Don't forget that defense play the pass against Detroit more than any other team.

I realize that...which is why most of them don't make rational statements when talking about him. His failures are more glorified than anyone I've ever seen I think.

i remember him as being the guy that every single time hes been given the chance to succeed in crunch time hes failed. He is the anti jordan. december records to dropping PATs to playoff wins.....the guy just is a choke machine.

i remember him as being the guy that every single time hes been given the chance to succeed in crunch time hes failed. He is the anti jordan. december records to dropping PATs to playoff wins.....the guy just is a choke machine.

You need to heed this opinion beez because 'Hughes is like anti-positive about anything Detroit Lions.

:nod:

Last edited:
You need to heed this opinion beez because 'Hughes is like anti-positive about anything Detroit Lions.

:nod:

just see it how it is lol.....detroit might be the worst team in the nfl next year. Both their qbs are average. dallas might be .500.....giants will bounce back and washington will be decent. Theyll finish ahead of philly.

just see it how it is lol.....detroit might be the worst team in the nfl next year. Both their qbs are average. dallas might be .500.....giants will bounce back and washington will be decent. Theyll finish ahead of philly.

Haha worst team in football. That's gold jerry, gold

Last edited:
I doubt they will be the worst team in football next year but to predict that they could be the worst team in the NFL isn't too crazy of a prediction....they only won 4 games last year!

I doubt they will be the worst team in football next year but to predict that they could be the worst team in the NFL isn't too crazy of a prediction....they only won 4 games last year!

4 games last year and our starting defense is currently:
wille young suh fairley ronnel "lmao" lewis
whitehead tulloch travis "lmao" lewis
bentley silva wendling bartell

aka...worst defense in the world of all time. aka our 4 win team is now a maybe 1 or 2 win team. Im not giving mayhew the benefit of the doubt that he will miraculously overhaul this shitty roster in 1 offseason. So until i see it ill judge them on what they are....a 4 win team that lost a lot of players and is left with scraps. Therefor they are now a worse team then a 4 win team and more than likely the worst team in football. Especially with our schedule next year. Ill let ya know my update after mayhews offseason.....but if i was a betting man im guessing its not going to look much better.

Last edited:

They played much better than a 4 win team. They'll get healhty, get Houston/Delmas/Durant back and get some depth. DE play will better, turnovers will be better on both sides of the ball and Stafford splits the difference between 2011 and 2012 in 2013. Playoffs or bust

4 games last year and our starting defense is currently:
wille young suh fairley ronnel "lmao" lewis
whitehead tulloch travis "lmao" lewis
bentley silva wendling bartell

aka...worst defense in the world of all time. aka our 4 win team is now a maybe 1 or 2 win team. Im not giving mayhew the benefit of the doubt that he will miraculously overhaul this shitty roster in 1 offseason. So until i see it ill judge them on what they are....a 4 win team that lost a lot of players and is left with scraps. Therefor they are now a worse team then a 4 win team and more than likely the worst team in football. Especially with our schedule next year. Ill let ya know my update after mayhews offseason.....but if i was a betting man im guessing its not going to look much better.

Easy to fix. Get Jackson back and a top 5 DE. Young returns to 2011 form. DE is fixed

LB get Durant back and start Whitehead Lewis or Palmer for Levy and we are the same there.

CB get Houston back and we are better with healthy Bentley and Green in year 2. Plus maybe a Round 2 CB.

Safety get Delmas healthy and Carey/a vet like George Wilson, safety is fixed.

DT is set with Suh/Fariley.

This D can be top 10, top 5. Losing Avirl, Levy, CW,KVB mean nothing.

Easy to fix. Get Jackson back and a top 5 DE. Young returns to 2011 form. DE is fixed

LB get Durant back and start Whitehead Lewis or Palmer for Levy and we are the same there.

CB get Houston back and we are better with healthy Bentley and Green in year 2. Plus maybe a Round 2 CB.

Safety get Delmas healthy and Carey/a vet like George Wilson, safety is fixed.

DT is set with Suh/Fariley.

This D can be top 10, top 5. Losing Avirl, Levy, CW,KVB mean nothing.

ok....ill give YOU then benefit of the doubt and take your word that mayhew will resign all these people that led us to a 4 win team last year. So now our starting D is:

jackson suh fairley young
durant tulloch whitehead
houston delmas carey bentley

not only do we not have enough cap room to sign all the guys you listed....but even if we did this is still one of the worst defenses in the league. Ill bump us back up to 4-5 wins if this happens.

Last edited:
top 5 DE, Suh, Fairley Jackson
Durant, Tulloch, Palmer
Houston, Round 2 CB, Delmas, Carey/Wilson and Bentley nickel, Green dime

Yes we do have enough cap room. Stafford extension coming and Burleson pay cut. Plenty of cap room. Plus we have guys like Mike Thomas, Robiskie and Tyrell Johnson we can cut. Plenty of room for Houston, Delmas, Durant and Jackson

ok....ill give YOU then benefit of the doubt and take your word that mayhew will resign all these people that led us to a 4 win team last year. So now our starting D is:

jackson suh fairley young
durant tulloch whitehead
houston delmas carey bentley

not only do we not have enough cap room to sign all the guys you listed....but even if we did this is still one of the worst defenses in the league. Ill bump us back up to 4-5 wins if this happens.

And Jackson, Durant and Houston were far from the reasons we only won 4 games. And Delmas not playing was a reason but he is healthy now.

Back