Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

dee milliner? probably not

He is healthy right now and played double digit games his first 3 years. The bad luck string is over. Remember Stafford's injuries then 33 games in a row

you mean the 32 games where we went 14-18? cause youre probably better off saving the 80 million if that's what youre looking forward to.

you mean the 32 games where we went 14-18? cause youre probably better off saving the 80 million if that's what youre looking forward to.

Yeah it was all Staffords fault this team went 14-18 especially 4-12 this year.

The Lions could just get Houston and Delmas back, no other roster changes Stafford, Tulloch and Pettigrew get back to 2011 form and they can make the playoffs. Can't wait to discuss this more during the 2013 season.

Yeah it was all Staffords fault this team went 14-18 especially 4-12 this year.

The Lions could just get Houston and Delmas back, no other roster changes Stafford, Tulloch and Pettigrew get back to 2011 form and they can make the playoffs. Can't wait to discuss this more during the 2013 season.

You really think this team can turn it around that fast with this roster? This team is 9-19 over their past 28 games (including playoff loss). I don't see any way this team makes the playoffs next year. I think they are going to finish 3rd or 4th in the division next year. There are too many good teams in the division and in the NFC.

Dee Millner needs shoulder surgery for a torn labrum. Sounds like a Lions lock now.

Last edited:
Dee Millner needs shoulder surgery for a torn labrum. Sounds like a Lions lock now.

I'm curious how this will affect the support people have been giving him here. Not that I'm against the pick its just not my first option.

Heard Millner will get surgery after the combine and skip out on pro day.

Not sure I'd consider a torn labrum a career ending injury.

I didn't say it was career ending but drafting a guy having surgery right before a draft is not winner winner chicken dinner. It's still a wasted year, most likely, and a higher chance to get a re-injury.

Last edited:
A torn labrum is not nearly as serious as Jay Cutler's torn labia in the playoffs the other year.

Back