Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit Tigers Minor League Notes

Checking in on the Tigers’ Complex level prospects.
The FCL Tigers have a roster loaded with the last of Al Avila’s international signees and the first of Scott Harris’ young draftees.
BYBTB

Kevin McGonigle walks it off for Lakeland to hold the divisional lead.
Scores, news, and notes, from around the Detroit Tigers’ farm system for the weekend of June 7-9, 2024.
BYBTB
Every few days I look in on how Clark is doing down in single A. And every time I look, I see this McGonigle kid is just raking!

Trei Cruz powers SeaWolves over Altoona.
Scores, news, and notes, from around the Detroit Tigers’ farm system for Wednesday, June 12, 2024.
BYBTB

The Detroit Tigers have signed Eli Villalobos to a minor league contract.Villalobos was DFA’d by the Marlins in mid May, and elected free agency at the beginning of the June. In his 3 appearances at the MLB level this season, he pitched a 2.08 ERA over 4.1 innings with 3Ks.

Back