Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit Tigers Team Notes Over 3 Million Views!!! Thankyou!

Detroit Tigers Team Notes

giving a percentage where do the Tigers stand on Cespedes? Will Mike Illich open the check book?
Don't believe money will be an issue in Tigers chasing Cespedes. Ilitch trusts his scouts. Question is: Where's the limit? $60 million?
At some point, you've got to draw a line. If, say, the Yankees are as committed as the Tigers, guess who wins the bidding war for Cespedes?
henning

Question:
Could the Tigers pull off a trade for disgruntled Hanley seeing as he is tight with the Miggy?

Henning:
Last guy the Tigers need is an overweight, disgruntled, moody guy like Hanley R. whose stock has dropped faster than Oldsmobile's.

Jim Leyland is rumored to be making an appearance on the MLB Network within the next few minutes.

Tigers front-runner for Octavio Dotel. NL club also involved (probably cardinals).

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Jim Leyland is rumored to be making an appearance on the MLB Network within the next few minutes.

I actually saw him smile and laughing. "We're fine with Kelly and Inge at 3rd". Take it fwiw.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="KalineCountry":1hdyiixa]Jim Leyland is rumored to be making an appearance on the MLB Network within the next few minutes.

I actually saw him smile and laughing. "We're fine with Kelly and Inge at 3rd". Take it fwiw. [/quote:1hdyiixa]

Doesn't that just drive you nuts? same talk for 2B. But what are they going to say, "We have crap at 3rd and 2nd"?
I saw some of it with him and Bowa. They showed the video of the game he went all ballistic with the ump at first base waving his arms like a madman.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
[quote="Mitch":pr4czade]

I actually saw him smile and laughing. "We're fine with Kelly and Inge at 3rd". Take it fwiw.

Doesn't that just drive you nuts? same talk for 2B. But what are they going to say, "We have crap at 3rd and 2nd"?
I saw some of it with him and Bowa. They showed the video of the game he went all ballistic with the ump at first base waving his arms like a madman.[/quote:pr4czade]

Yeah I know, nothing else he could really say.

i wish he could have said "inge and kelly suck more than a hooker at a fellatio convention"

DD and Leyland have to be politicians sort of. They have to say, "We like our team as it is now", all we need is a tweak here and there".
When in reality they are thinking why can't we have a 3rd baseman that hits like Brett and field like Brooks, a 2B that can bat leadoff like Morgan hit, get walks, and steal bases, and field, and a LF that can field his postion without turning a fly ball into a homerun.

Back