Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Did Tuck say he's "comin'"???

Michchamp

AH HA HA MSU is such trash.

Looks like they found their way to get rid of Tucker without breaking the bank... but they do it by blowing up their own season and making everyone look equally bad.

You gave a 10-year 95-million dollar contract to THIS buffoon?

Then you leak the details of your own investigation after week 2 with your team 2-0?

I'm sure you have much more in common with tuck than you let out. For instance, im quite certain you were jerking off while making that post.

Also, Tuck is trash

I'm sure you have much more in common with tuck than you let out. For instance, im quite certain you were jerking off while making that post.

Also, Tuck is trash

I get it. Shoot the messenger, right?

And jacking off to a post >>> jacking off to a rape victim you hired to teach your players not to rape women >>>> being a Michigan State fan/student/alum.

For the record, I ain?t a fan of the type of smack in the OP.

Almost everyone on this board has ties to both schools and referring to one of the schools as ?trash? is undignified, IMHO.

I have no reason to cast stones, because this unfortunate incident affects a lot of other people besides Mel Tucker. They did nothing wrong and are yet in the vortex of this situation.

In a larger sense, it is tragic that college football teams of any ilk require the services of a rape victim to remind its players not to rape women. And I'm not singling out MSU; the woman I refer to has visited many college football programs, who somehow are "inspired" by her ordeal.

Rape, IMO, is one of the most heinous offenses that exist, and people who are guilty of it should suffer "severe, certain, and swift consequences," to directly quote a serial rapist of note. (Though his comments referred to a different criminal offense.)

Last edited:
AH HA HA MSU is such trash.

Looks like they found their way to get rid of Tucker without breaking the bank... but they do it by blowing up their own season and making everyone look equally bad.

You gave a 10-year 95-million dollar contract to THIS buffoon?

Then you leak the details of your own investigation after week 2 with your team 2-0?

Dude, you beat me to it! The post and the immediate interpretation as this being the ?university? starting to distance itself from Tucker the Fucker, and opening the door for separation of service with Mel violating his Contract and getting dick.

For the record, I ain?t a fan of the type of smack in the OP.

Almost everyone on this board has ties to both schools and referring to one of the schools as ?trash? is undignified, IMHO.

I hear you, Tinsel. Spending the past couple Summers UpNorth, it reminds you the schools and rivalry is very different than when played out on social media.

To me, the msu AD and the athletic teams are not representing MSU, the University. I came to this realization when this dipshit I know who spent 8or9 years as a kid in A2, but who went to Cal State -Northridge & finished at Oregon State, was just hazing the hell out of some recent Spartan graduates and all I could think was, ?You didn?t even go to MICHIGAN? (he in his preppy M quarter-zip) and both these kids are MSU degree holding 20-something?s who ARE CLEARLY UNDER THE IMPRESSION YOU WENT TO UM ? and all I wanted to say was, ?Matt never went to Michigan, you know?! He didn?t apply, would have never gotten in, so tell him to fuck off.?

Now, if the conversation were football or hoops or just the Rivalry, that?s fine. But don?t start talking shit - academics or whatever - if you?re a fan of the sports teams.

My sister, my Uncle and countless others I care about graduated from MSU.

I?ve come to understand the worst of the worst Spartans fans never set foot on campus in EL either.

He can talk to Izzo about how to cover this up. Worked for Payne and Appling.

Payne and Appling were investigated by the police and cleared of wrong doing when the accuser admitted to giving consent. You must be thinking of Lewan and Gibbons. Maybe Tucker should have sent one of his offensive linemen to threaten to rape her then call Rich Rod and the UofM admin for advice on how to cover it up...

Last edited:
He?s gone!

Fuck Mel Tucker and fuck Sparty. Bring Dantonio out of the broom closet and bring it on!

that?s my Sports take.

Personally, I hope Mel goes to prison for doing what he DID to a ?.rape victim.

and fuck you Smack.

He?s gone!

Fuck Mel Tucker and fuck Sparty. Bring Dantonio out of the broom closet and bring it on!

that?s my Sports take.

Personally, I hope Mel goes to prison for doing what he DID to a ?.rape victim.

and fuck you Smack.

aw Vic, are we not friends anymore? I don't know if I could handle that...

Last edited:
I?m glad he?s gone. The rivalry got ugly under his watch. Personally, I was sick of seeing his angry face on their sideline

Im sure his phone recognizes dick as a name and automatically capitalized it duh

Duh! But that still doens't answer the question. He seems like the kind of guy who has had several of those things in his mouth, so telling me to eat one doesn't really inform me as to whether or not we're still friends...

Meh! It?s not as bad as buying a hamburger for a potential recruit. ????

I have no reason to cast stones, because this unfortunate incident affects a lot of other people besides Mel Tucker. They did nothing wrong and are yet in the vortex of this situation.

In a larger sense, it is tragic that college football teams of any ilk require the services of a rape victim to remind its players not to rape women. And I'm not singling out MSU; the woman I refer to has visited many college football programs, who somehow are "inspired" by her ordeal.

Rape, IMO, is one of the most heinous offenses that exist, and people who are guilty of it should suffer "severe, certain, and swift consequences," to directly quote a serial rapist of note. (Though his comments referred to a different criminal offense.)

All ya got do to teach young, impressionable men that rape is wrong is to sit them down in front of a screening of ?Blazing Saddles.?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V7AmUV2wGIY&noapp=1

I cannot fathom what Mel Tucker was thinking; looking up pics of her and considering that he was making millions of dollars (he could buy the services of much better looking women discreetly and do whatever he wanted with them), I can only come to the conclusion he is a very stupid person, as are the MSU administrators who hired him and were fooled by him into giving him such an absurdly generous contract.

If I'm an MSU fan, I want someone else handling the coaching replacement search.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back