Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Did Tuck say he's "comin'"???

Jesus H. Christ! Now, what?!?!

Looks like MSU had to suspend an instructor (I really hope they didn't give him the title professor...) because they just found out that 3 years ago he went to jail for running a meth lab in Louisiana.

He... looks and sounds like the kinda guy who would run a meth lab in Louisiana:
Doyle taught kinesiology and an anatomy and physiology class. ?He was erratic and he just seemed, like, impatient," Allbee said.

Doyle also had choice words for students, according to Allbee. ?When he yelled at us as if we were a high school class for talking, I just thought it was kind of unnecessary

Students say it was them who discovered Doyle's past. The university communications person tells FOX 17 nothing came up during a routine background check when Doyle was hired.

Doyle is no longer teaching Allbee's class. He's been placed on leave. In an email obtained by FOX 17, the head of the Kinesiology Department apologized to students, claiming they were made aware of Doyle's past in August before school started.
We need to stop MSU from doing anything until we can figure out what's going on there...

LOL, Tucker won't go to his own hearing because he has "a medical issue." Fucking coward.

MSU fans were slobbering over this wannabe tough guy for the last three years for posting pics of himself with cigars, his slingshot, and big dogs... dumb as shit.

Tucker's lawyer claiming a new mystery witness has claimed "under oath" that a real relationship existed between the two, and texts from Tracy to another woman - who is of course dead and cannot testify, show a relationship as well.

The legal equivalent of a bad half court heave to force OT...

Well, the text messages are coming out and it doesn't look great for Tracy - surprised you haven't posted on them already to tell us how they're the legal equivalent of a bad half court heave to force OT. You should get a job as a legal analyst on CNN - then they can have two chubby partisan hacks pleasuring themselves on zoom calls...

Apparently she was texting back and forth with her friend Ahlan Alvarado, who is now deceased, talking about getting money and tickets from Tucker.

Another witness testified under oath about those text messages, said that Tucker and Tracy were more than friends, the phone sex was consensual and Tracy went to great lengths to get hold of the messages between herself and Alvarado so they wouldn't be seen by anyone.

"As detailed in the new witness's sworn statement, while Ms. Tracy's supposed friend lay dying in a hospital, and even after her death, Ms. Tracy sought to sleep over at Ms. Alvarado's house (in her room) and repeatedly asked Ms. Alvarado's family for access to Ms. Alvarado's phone and computers,"

The witness said, "It really struck me odd that she would want Ahlan's things and would be asking Ahlan's family for them as Ahlan lay dying in her hospital bed."

From a text thread with Alvarado:

Brenda: I saw an interview with Tucker about the practice and he said "Brenda Tracy was in town and educating our players is important" or something similar but not she's serving as captain. Or we're wearing shirts to raise awareness or even a mention of set the expectation

Brenda: I wonder if it's bc of the behind the scenes stuff that he's now being weird

Brenda: Like he's nervous to talk about me now?

Brenda: "She's in town" what??

In another thread she talks to Alvarado about getting money from Tucker/MSU and references her tax problems with the IRS and that she has to pay $25k in back taxes in 6 weeks time and how public disclosure of her tax problems and financial situation (being basically broke) would hurt her lawsuit...

Brenda: Next step is interviewing with Rebecca and she'll file it. And he will be notified. Karen said after that we can let him know that we want to come to an agreement then it doesn't have to go to a hearing or anything unless he wants it to

In addition, Tracy sent messages to Alvarado acknowledging tax problems would affect her lawsuit.

Brenda: So apparently I was supposed to be paying down 2018 taxes and not staying caught up on the other years bc now the IRS wants their money. I have to come up with 25k over the next 6 weeks. No one told me to pay on the earliest year first.

As the conversation continued Tracy also said, "Having the IRS after me in a way that is known publicly surely won't help my lawsuit."

For the record, this is not an attack on Tracy, just revelation of evidence that tends to support Tucker's story. Tucker is still a scumbag and deserved be fired for cause

Last edited:
Back