Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Don't worry, the present is short lived

Sbee

This will pass, I know it’s tough to live in the present but it’s only here for a little while. soon you can start claiming victories in games that haven’t been played yet, next year’s team is always undefeated. You can go on and on about recruiting rankings and how the big ten is going to return to the big 2 and the little 8 (10), dream big.

You can go over games in the past, talk about all time records and watch big ten classics, you can argue about how you got cheated in all of your losses, reminisce over past scapegoats. go back 20 years, those were great times.

The present isn’t what you thought the future would be 3 years ago, when you look back you can just look further back to the Lloyd Carr era. The present is inconvenient, but it will pass. You have Charles woodson and you have jabril peppers to talk about. This will pass.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Speaking of trolls...Look who showed up..

We Know.. MSU's football program only started when Mark D was named head coach..
We get it...You hate history unless it's MSU hoops..

This will pass, I know it?s tough to live in the present but it?s only here for a little while. soon you can start claiming victories in games that haven?t been played yet, next year?s team is always undefeated. You can go on and on about recruiting rankings and how the big ten is going to return to the big 2 and the little 8 (10), dream big.

You can go over games in the past, talk about all time records and watch big ten classics, you can argue about how you got cheated in all of your losses, reminisce over past scapegoats. go back 20 years, those were great times.

The present isn?t what you thought the future would be 3 years ago, when you look back you can just look further back to the Lloyd Carr era. The present is inconvenient, but it will pass. You have Charles woodson and you have jabril peppers to talk about. This will pass.

Still obsessed with Michigan, of course. I could not name a single MSU player who played on the '97 Spartan team. There was that running back. Forgot his name.

Speaking of trolls...Look who showed up..

We Know.. MSU's football program only started when Mark D was named head coach..
We get it...You hate history unless it's MSU hoops..

You love history and you love the future, I get it. Arguments with Michigan fans always are about one or the other

You love history and you love the future, I get it. Arguments with Michigan fans always are about one or the other

Right. All the posts about the condition of the present program are absent on this forum.

I get that you hate Michigan and what they did to MSU for over a long period of time after Bo got there. I understand the hate.. My wife has told me many stories of how bad MSU football was in the 1970's and 1980's outside a few decent years..

But you always talk of MSU hoop dominance the same way so it goes both ways..
But the facts are Most Michigan fan's are aware of how good Izzo was.
MSU football fan's only talk about the last seven years...
Its really weird..

Not talking about the last 7, just what I witnessed in Spartan stadium today and it was beautiful. Also, fitz did a great job of backing that tough talk up

Not talking about the last 7, just what I witnessed in Spartan stadium today and it was beautiful. Also, fitz did a great job of backing that tough talk up

And we thought it was ugly. Today. Presently. I can't account for the Toussaint's intentions. You are how old?

Still obsessed with Michigan, of course. I could not name a single MSU player who played on the '97 Spartan team. There was that running back. Forgot his name.

I'm obsessed with my school and I'm happy when we beat our rivals.

It does sting when this team talked about how they wouldn't be bullied by MSU, and then proceeded to do just that.

I know this was probably the best defense they'll face all year, but I'm not looking forward to the rest of this month.

Last edited:
I'm obsessed with my school and I'm happy when we beat our rivals.

Apparently you are not satisfied with just that. By now you could be expected to behave as if you've experienced it (victory over a rival) before. That giant non-sequitor you scribed indicates that your priorities are not winning, but dwelling our your rival fans' anguish.

That's normally reserved for the kids who attend the school and I can't say I ever even considered the state of mind of the MSU fan when Michigan beats MSU.

Last edited:

And that is what we are not talking about... But nice change of the subject...
I get it...

It does sting when this team talked about how they wouldn't be bullied by MSU, and then proceeded to do just that.

I'm not looking forward to the rest of this month.

I'm looking forward to you guys getting it together and beating Nebraska next week

This will pass, I know it?s tough to live in the present but it?s only here for a little while. soon you can start claiming victories in games that haven?t been played yet, next year?s team is always undefeated. You can go on and on about recruiting rankings and how the big ten is going to return to the big 2 and the little 8 (10), dream big.

The present isn?t what you thought the future would be 3 years ago, when you look back you can just look further back to the Lloyd Carr era. The present is inconvenient, but it will pass. You have Charles woodson and you have jabril peppers to talk about. This will pass.
dumbass.jpg

Back