Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Don't worry, the present is short lived

1964 M was 9-1, won the RB and finished #4. 1968 M was 8-2. But that's all in the past now.

Yeah I knew that should have put 1963... I edit a lot but sometimes I don't lol...It was a bad stretch followed by some more mediocre ones after 1964 for a few years. Plus in 68 we were crushed by O$U forcing a coaching change. I know we were 8-2 but that is all they talk about with that year. 1965,66,67 were not that great..
I think we also won a big ten title in 1950, and had a few good years in the 1950's but it has to be our worst stretch right unless you go back to Kipke's 1934,35,36,37

I should have fixed it since I like history lol..

plus my Sparty wife told me to mow the lawn bad back in all..

Last edited:
Back