Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Don't worry, the present is short lived

Sbee's MSU football History is only 7 years old...

Until you get to a the game you really want and see your rose bowl dreams melt before your eyes as MSU chokes again.. I hope they win and beat O$U for my wife but with that offense you know they will fail again somewhere down the road.. It is MSU's inevitably.. Losing is ingrained in all MSU's fan's minds...
Nice 7 year football history you have under Mark.. My guess is after he Losses the next two and his recorded falls to 5-4 verses Michigan he will chicken out and retire or move on like Saban.
The avalanche that is Michigan will make Mark go crazy... LOL

Not talking about the last seven or the last 100, just the present where we are the better team.

Just a question bob, what the hell have you seen to make you think you're going to beat us next year?

This is exactly the behavior I was talking about in the op. Bob is claiming victory for the next two years while talking about history.

I know the present hurts and this meltdown is hilarious.

Not talking about the last seven or the last 100, just the present where we are the better team.

Just a question bob, what the hell have you seen to make you think you're going to beat us next year?

This is exactly the behavior I was talking about in the op. Bob is claiming victory for the next two years while talking about history.

I know the present hurts and this meltdown is hilarious.

It's a rivalry game at home...I am very sure we will win...Even with our deficiencies.
It's not like MSU offense is that great right?
AND
Remember.
You rushed home to talk smack... We get it..

So in your world/mind Michigan basketball is better then MSU
right?

Last edited:
It's a rivalry game at home...I am very sure we will win...Even with our deficiencies.
It's not like MSU offense is that great right?
AND
Remember.
You rushed home to talk smack... We get it..

So in your world/mind Michigan basketball is better then MSU
right?

Yep, you'll win just because you're Michigan and you have highly rated recruits. Hows that working out for you?

Yep, you'll win just because you're Michigan and you have highly rated recruits. Hows that working out for you?

Stop changing the subject..

I never mention how good/bad recruits are just that they have either signed for Michigan or they haven't.. I could care less who we sign... Or what star rating they have..

But Walton and Irvin look decent.. Donal I am not so sure...
See I just pulled a Sbee...
deflections, and changing the subject..
You're obsession for all things Michigan is really weird :/

Last edited:
This is just a bad stretch of Michigan football but not nearly as bad as 1950-1964/68..
At least I hope...

Stop changing the subject..

I never mention how good/bad recruits are just that they have either signed for Michigan or they haven't.. I could care less who we sign... Or what star rating they have..

But Walton and Irvin look decent.. Donal I am not so sure...
See I just pulled a Sbee...
deflections, and changing the subject..
You're obsession for all things Michigan is really weird :/

We can talk about hoops another time but nice pivot attempt.

I love arguing with you because you're they typical michigan homer. In the past you were great, in the future you could possibly be great but right now you are certainly not great. I know that's inconvenient

Not directed at me, but I'll shoot:

1) where is the game being played?

2) If one team is likely to improve relative to the other, which would it be?

3) How do you think Bullough, Allen, and Darqueze Dennard will do in that game?

Keep claiming future victories, its what you do best. Actually winning those games is another story. Your lines after 2012 were all about order being restored, brady getting his guys, and how much of an impact derrek green would have

Just for your information, next years game is in east Lansing

You mean in basketball?

Are you kidding?

Yeah, Louisville was just a little better on one day.

Other than that, been workin' out pretty good.

Reading this is friggin' HILARIOUS!

Sbee: We won this year. I'm only going to talk about this year because we won this year. I'm only talking about the present.

Anyone else: We'll win next year.

Sbee: What hell have you seen to make you think you're going to beat us next year?! We're going to win next year. And by the way, we won yesterday and that's all that matters. You can't talk about next year because it doesn't matter. But what makes you think you will win next year? Answer me. It doesn't matter though. But still. Even though it doesn't matter. The present is all that matters. We're the better team in the present. Only talk about the present. But we'll win next year. But the future doesn't matter.

Reading this is friggin' HILARIOUS!

Sbee: We won this year. I'm only going to talk about this year because we won this year. I'm only talking about the present.

Anyone else: We'll win next year.

Sbee: What hell have you seen to make you think you're going to beat us next year?! We're going to win next year. And by the way, we won yesterday and that's all that matters. You can't talk about next year because it doesn't matter. But what makes you think you will win next year? Answer me. It doesn't matter though. But still. Even though it doesn't matter. The present is all that matters. We're the better team in the present. Only talk about the present. But we'll win next year. But the future doesn't matter.

Just responding to the typical wolverine line. We used to be great and we might be great in the future, I love it. We don't talk about right now.

Just responding to the typical wolverine line. We used to be great and we might be great in the future, I love it. We don't talk about right now.

Gotcha. Create some reality to which you can respond, knowing nothing can refute it since it's a reality you've created in your head, the only place it exists.

Yesterday, Michigan State beat Michigan. Your team beat our's. They were clearly the better team.

That in and of itself does not equate to you being a better person or man than those on the board whom you instigate.

Run along.

Last edited:
Gotcha. Create some reality to which you can respond, knowing nothing can refute it since it's a reality you've created in your head, the only place it exists.

Yesterday, Michigan State beat Michigan. Your team beat our's. They were clearly the better team.

That in and of itself does not equate to you being a better person or man than those on the board whom you instigate.

Run along.

Never said that I was, just simply stating that our team is better.

You've crossed the troll bridge and burned it. What a waste, but not at all a surprise.

This is just a bad stretch of Michigan football but not nearly as bad as 1950-1964/68..
At least I hope...

1964 M was 9-1, won the RB and finished #4. 1968 M was 8-2. But that's all in the past now.

This is a straw man that you hastily assembled. The Michigan fans I know are all about what's going on at the present time. You must be selectively reading the many posts that support that fact.

Back