Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Don't worry, the present is short lived

Over/under on how many beers sbee indulged in prior to authoring this thread? I'll say 14

Over/under on how many beers sbee indulged in prior to authoring this thread? I'll say 14

About 8-9, got the wife driving home tonight, ancillary benefit of pregnancy.

I'm not confident he could absorb that many. I say two. Bud Lights.

Bud light? I can't afford that stuff, nothing beats a bush light after a long day of mowing lawns

Oh crap I get it now.. We must be Sbee's only friends...

I can hear him in his car with his wife, and kids.

"Honey....Boy's hurry Up we have to get home so I can troll the Michigan board".

His co-workers can't stand him so he has us...

Last edited:
Know what?

I just looked at my last post on the game thread...and my life is 100 times cooler than yours.

And know why?

Because I went to Michigan.

That's why.

Oh crap I get it now.. We must be Sbee's only friends...

I can hear him in his car with his wife, and kids.

"Honey....Boy's hurry Up we have to get home so I can troll the Michigan board".

His co-workers can't stand him so he has us...

No need to hurry home with a mobile app. It was great listening to the Michigan fans bitch about Borgess on 97.1, hilarity ensued.

No need to hurry home with a mobile app. It was great listening to the Michigan fans bitch about Borgess on 97.1, hilarity ensued.

Don't change the subject. remember your trolling about history..

1.We all know that with Borges MSU will always have a shot.
2.We just have to make sure we get better players and sooner or later we will.
3.can take decisions out of his hands..
4.Did you see the 2 week game plan..
5.Your kids could have crafted betterr game plan..
6. More people love Michigan then msu.
7. You should know history.

Last edited:
Don't change the subject. remember your trolling about history..

1.We all know that with Borges MSU will always have a shot.
2.We just have to make sure we get better players and sooner or later we will.
3.can take decisions out of his hands..
4.Did you see the 2 week game plan..
5.Your kids could have crafted beer game plan..
6. More people love Michigan then msu.
7. You should know history.

Bob, you could have had chip kelly calling the plays and you would have lost. No qb on earth is going to move the ball without time in the pocket.

Michigan is simply a soft football team at the point of attack, blame hoke or borgess all you want. This team has been soft all yeat and it showed today. They simply aren't very good.

Bob, you could have had chip kelly calling the plays and you would have lost. No qb on earth is going to move the ball without time in the pocket.

Michigan is simply a soft football team at the point of attack, blame hoke or borgess all you want. This team has been soft all yeat and it showed today. They simply aren't very good.

Like we were unaware of this. We've been talking about o-line deficiencies since Lewan decided to stay his senior season. We know the RB position is underwhelming. We know that we have only a few offensive weapons. We know.

LOL
Sbee changing he subject. History...we are talking only about the 7 year Sparty itch.

We all know that Sbee... You would think you would know it because you are on our board more then your own...LOL
Our line is made up of 7th graders, and a unstable pissed offed missed out on millions giant... I thought that showed yesterday

Last edited:
LOL
Sbee changing he subject. History...we are talking only about the 7 year Sparty itch.

We all know that Sbee... You would think you would know it because you are on our board more then your own...LOL
Our line is made up of 7th graders, and a unstable pissed offed missed out on millions giant... I thought that showed yesterday

To be fair, we do that to everyone. You came in averaging 40+pts and 400 yards. Our defense just does what we do, it was another day at the office.

To be fair, we do that to everyone. You came in averaging 40+pts and 400 yards. Our defense just does what we do, it was another day at the office.

Sbee's MSU football History is only 7 years old...

Until you get to a the game you really want and see your rose bowl dreams melt before your eyes as MSU chokes again.. I hope they win and beat O$U for my wife but with that offense you know they will fail again somewhere down the road.. It is MSU's inevitably.. Losing is ingrained in all MSU's fan's minds...
Nice 7 year football history you have under Mark.. My guess is after he Losses the next two and his recorded falls to 5-4 verses Michigan he will chicken out and retire or move on like Saban.
The avalanche that is Michigan will make Mark go crazy... LOL

We all knew without a flawless game plan out O=line was doomed yesterday..
Borges is suspect...It makes me mad, and gives all MSU fans hope..

Last edited:
Back