Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Drew Sharp and assorted Spartan whiners

Michchamp

I just read his column, and some of the comments from other idiots like him.

Their problem is really with the BCS, yet they are so freaking stupid and blinded by their inferiority complex, they blame us, and take shots at us, as though we were the ones who kept them out of it. They dropped out of the BCS Top 16! They aren't even eligible to play in a BCS at-large game!

Pathetic losers.

They can complain about bad calls all they want, but we were the victims of those too. One cost us the Iowa game, and another almost cost us against Ohio.

The title is Michigan didn't deserve to jump Michigan State for BCS bowl.

And then he concludes with Honestly, the Big Ten didn't deserve a second BCS bid.

So which is it? Who did deserve to jump Sparty for a BCS Bowl?

And, like you say...Sparty isn't even eligible under the rules anyway.

Whatever...I generally never read that guy.

Here's the coaches' poll: http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/story/2011-final-coaches-ballots/51647436/1

Spartans can also blame Art Briles who ranked them 21st, Doc Holliday (21st), former coach Nick Saban (17th), kevin Sumlin (21st), and David Shaw & Jeff Tedford (both 18th). All those guys had us ranked between 9th and 12th.

Thems the breaks when you have 3 losses...

Don't call a punt rush when you need to get the ball back...

Also: get a wealthier fan base that travels well and spends a lot of money.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]The title is Michigan didn't deserve to jump Michigan State for BCS bowl.

And then he concludes with Honestly, the Big Ten didn't deserve a second BCS bid.

So which is it? Who did deserve to jump Sparty for a BCS Bowl?

And, like you say...Sparty isn't even eligible under the rules anyway.

Whatever...I generally never read that guy.

I try not to, but I wondered what he was going to say.

Some teams have legit complaints this year: Boise St., Oklahoma St. mainly. The Spartoons are not one of them.

Yeah, well, Okie State has nothing to complain about regarding Michigan, and neither does Boise State - if Boise State should be in the BCS they should be replacing VA Tech, not Michigan.

yep. Well, Hoke did have OkSt 3rd, Bama 2nd, although most coaches did. OkSt got few 2nd place votes.

not as bad as the AF coach, who had them 5th, behind LSU, bama, Stanford and Arkansas.

But, yeah... blame the system, not us. Hoke wasn't out there whining about a BCS berth, or complaining about bad calls. We did nothing but shut up and play our schedule.

I see that Hoke had Sparty #13, so he thought they should have been BCS Bowl eligible...so don't blame Michigan...

Bilema ranked Sparty 6 spots lower then Mich....lol , dude hates Dantonio

If M was getting jobbed and MSU was in a BCS game, having lost to Michigan in the reg season, DS would say that M had its shot and lost ITS opportunity to be in the BCS. He would also say that MSU earned ITS opportunity on its own achievements.

Reverse that argument, and that's my rebuttal to DS.

Ha, Rocky Long, SDSU head coach, has UM at 18. Tied for lowest of any coach.

Communications about ticket sales from the Athletic Department (I guess, the e-mail says it's from Brady Hoke himself) seem to be saying Geaux Blue!

Guess it's a Bayou Sugar Bowl thing....

Back