Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

FISA Abuse

This member of the White House thinks that Flynn lied to the FBI.

“I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI,” Trump tweeted.

This has already been addressed. It's recently come to light that the FBI agents who interviewed Flynn don't think he lied to the FBI.

Besides, some consideration should be given to the circumstances at the time, perhaps? If the FBI set Flynn up so they could continue their investigation of Trump, do you think the FBI would inform Trump of that?

Last edited:
This has already been addressed.

Besides, some consideration should be given to the circumstances at the time, perhaps? If the FBI set Flynn up so they could continue their investigation of Trump, do you think the FBI would inform Trump of that?

Trump firing the guy, and his reason for it, are separate from the legal disposition of the case.

This case is high profile and politically charged.

That aside, there?s nothing out the ordinary in the case being disposed of in the way that it was. Resolutions of this nature for the reasons described by the DOJ happen away from the headlines routinely.

Trump firing the guy, and his reason for it, are separate from the legal disposition of the case.

This case is high profile and politically charged.

That aside, there?s nothing out the ordinary in the case being disposed of in the way that it was. Resolutions of this nature for the reasons described by the DOJ happen away from the headlines routinely.

agreed, how the case was dismissed is not unusual but I think the circumstances for why it was dismissed are extraordinary.

This is pretty incredible. Trump's twitter is lighting up tonight. He's pretty much saying we have a treason issue with the former president. This might get interesting after all.

This is pretty incredible. Trump's twitter is lighting up tonight. He's pretty much saying we have a treason issue with the former president. This might get interesting after all.

Good.

Because the Trump presidency has been so god damn dull.

Good.

Because the Trump presidency has been so god damn dull.

this has the potential to be next level interesting. I tend to think, like with Hillary, Holder, Lynch, etc, not much will happen to these people either, but it would be refreshing to see if it happened.

Dems are going to steal it in Nov with Stay at home voting orders after trump cowers to the science again, then it all goes away.

278247_image.jpg

Last edited:
this has the potential to be next level interesting. I tend to think, like with Hillary, Holder, Lynch, etc, not much will happen to these people either, but it would be refreshing to see if it happened.

They?re about to talk about it on The View.

They actually did three hours ago but I?m watching it on the West Coast feed now.

I?m not going to lie I?m smiling a little bit looking forward to it.

You’d all be doing yourself a gigantic favor if you’d all avoid this colossal mass mind-manipulation mechanism. The news you are being force-fed is not what matters in any way. Disconnect yourselves from his madness. There will be another major blockbuster story next week, month, year, in an hour. So go live your lives and get the news-phallius out of your ear.

You’d all be doing yourself a gigantic favor if you’d all avoid this colossal mass mind-manipulation mechanism. The news you are being force-fed is not what matters in any way. Disconnect yourselves from his madness. There will be another major blockbuster story next week, month, year, in an hour. So go live your lives and get the news-phallius out of your ear.

Phallus in the ear?

Like the young man from Nantucket?

The fabled and legendary young man from Nantucket?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y6mqv3zQo8

Last edited:
Back