Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1: Cardinals @ Lions Thread

This D is playing amazing so far. If only the offense could get their heads out of their asses for a drive.

I would rather have Ruddock and $26M to spend elsewhere every year.

This isn't against you, but...

Why the fuck can nobody spell Jake Rudock correctly? Even Michigan fans spell it with two D's.

If Abdullah had a better OL, he'd be a really great back. As it is, he can't do a thing when he has to make plays by himself.

AZ defense is really solid. Any hole or passing lane that opens is immediately closed.

Every time Abdullah gets tackled i feel like he's going to get up and go into the locker room.

Amazing to me that Washington can f up twice in the first Q and yet still get carries no accountability

Back