Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1: Cardinals @ Lions Thread

HAHA. Don't start with this shit dude. The Lions should be down by 21 with the shit they've produced on offense.

Tate was molested by the linebacker. Yet they called Lawson previous drive

6-3 right now

They just had Blandino and Pererra on TV, give them a call and let them know what the true score is.

Still can't block for shit. the whole DL 5 yards in the backfield before Abdullah even touched the ball

Can't they come up with something new or different, besides "Hells Bells" for the Lions' D?

Last edited:
Anthony zettel may be legit though. He flashed last year but in preseason and now in this game he is really showing some talent.

I know it's early, but I can say with good certainty that both of these teams are not very good.

I'm just glad Arizona didn't bring their 'A game' either. Lions shouldn't be in this game but here they are. Defense really showed up to play.

Back