Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1: Cardinals @ Lions Thread

"some good concentration"??????

How about "better blocking, receivers that get open, and a real special teams unit"?

What??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Are you fucking kidding me?

This might be the dumbest game I have ever seen. The refs are idiots, the teams are idiots, and us fans are stuck here watching a bullshit game.

Why is it that whenever the lions pin a team deep they end up giving up a long drive score

Jeezus these refs are bad. Glad that went our way, though

Why in the hell can our DL not get Palmer on the fucking ground???? That's the 4th or 5th time we've had a sack and lost it.

how does an old guy that can't scramble escape the lions grasp and complete the pass

Why in the hell can our DL not get Palmer on the fucking ground???? That's the 4th or 5th time we've had a sack and lost it.

It's tough to watch. Sometimes 'QB hurries' doesn't amount to jack squat. Need to finish.

how does an old guy that can't scramble escape the lions grasp and complete the pass

I know he's a big strong guy, but when you're coming free up the middle and you're 300 lbs, lower your fucking shoulders, put your helmet in the bitch's chest and take his goofy ass down! It shouldn't be that difficult to do.

Back