Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1: Lions @ Chiefs *Thursday Night* Thread

And that's why I don't get mad at DC for going for it. He's a mad man with those calls but he has faith in his players.

Still would have punted

But I?m not 6?3 with tree trunks for arms. Or what height dan is.

Or maybe mash ball up the middle

Last edited:
no time to play conservative. if you get nothing on first down i say the playbook is open. two minutes and 3 timeouts is still a lifetime in the NFL

Clearly both teams were rusty today and KC is missing 2 of their best players. We clearly have a lot of stuff to work on as well. But that's what a good team does.....figures out a way to win when you aren't at your best....and on the road in a hostile environment against a team that doesn't lose openers.

It's win....now we better back it up next week.

For a 1st game against the SB champs, even without Kelce/Jones, I'll take it.

Back