Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1: Lions @ Colts Thread

Are we at 2:00 minute warning? I'm following on ESPN GameCast and trying to figure out how close to real time it is.

I'm very surprised the running game hasn't been bad at all while equally surprised how absotlely pathetic the defense has been. I mean my gawd it's just atrocious

here comes the play where we put our safeties on the starting WRs and have the cbs cover no one. love that defense.

They will score with no time left because we are not stopping the clock. Idiotic!!!

If we lose its on the damn defense period.
Then on the kicker.
Then it's on the offense that can't put teams away. We had the ball plenty of times up big when we went 3 and out.

Back