Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1 WC Detroit Tigers @ Houston Astros Oct. 1st, 2024 11:32 a.m. MST

I believe you set a roster for each series.
That makes more sense then. Skubal game 1, Olson game 2, and if they need a game 3, just a bull pen day. They probably have a better chance with a bull pen day in a must win game, than starting Montero.

Thanks. Montero is very surprising. Do you know if this is for the first series or the entire playoffs?
I believe you set a roster for each series.
That makes more sense then. Skubal game 1, Olson game 2, and if they need a game 3, just a bull pen day. They probably have a better chance with a bull pen day in a must win game, than starting Montero.

Yeah, your probably right. I'm gonna guess he will use a Lefty opener tomorrow most likely holton, then have olson be the bulk guy, its kinda become AJs M.O.

Beau Brieske for the Save! And, in the process, he extended his streak to 40 straight batters faced without allowing a 2-strike hit. It's the longest active streak among active MLB players.

what is stopping the Astros from just putting 3 right handed hitters at the top of the order?

Back