Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Lions @ Cardinals Thread

grandy

Detroit Lions (7-2) @ Arizona Cardinals (8-1)

Previews
Pride of Detroit
Yahoo
CBS Sports
ESPN
Pro Football Focus
Revenge of the Birds

Injury Report
Link
(from Friday)

Lions
RB Reggie Bush (ankle) - Questionable
WR Calvin Johnson (ankle) - Probable
TE Joseph Fauria (ankle) - Probable
TE Eric Ebron (hamstring) - Probable
TE Brandon Pettigrew (foot) - Probable
OT LaAdrian Waddle (knee) - Probable
OG Larry Warford (knee) - Out
DE Devin Taylor (knee) - Probable
DT Nick Fairley (knee) - Out
S James Ihedigbo (back) - Probable
LS Don Muhlbach (ankle) - Probable

Cardinals
RB Andre Ellington (foot/hip) - Probable
RB Stepfan Taylor (calf) - Probable
DT Ed Stinson (toe) - Out
DT Dan Williams (elbow) - Probable
LB Lorenzo Alexander (knee) - Probable
LB Desmond Bishop (hamstring) - Questionable
S Deone Bucannon (quad) - Probable

Series History
Link
The Lions are 33-26-5 against the Cardinals
Last Game: 9/15/2013, Cardinals 25 Lions 21
Last Win: 11/13/2005, Lions 29 Cardinals 21
Last Win in Arizona: 12/12/1993, Lions 21 Cardinals 14

I was there the last two years in person and neither game finished well for us. Due to time and finances I won't be able to make the trip this year, so hopefully a better result. People want to talk about Seattle and Kansas City but believe me, UofP stadium is LOUD. Especially near the endzones. Will be nice to watch in the peace and quiet of my own home this time.

I was there the last two years in person and neither game finished well for us. Due to time and finances I won't be able to make the trip this year, so hopefully a better result. People want to talk about Seattle and Kansas City but believe me, UofP stadium is LOUD. Especially near the endzones. Will be nice to watch in the peace and quiet of my own home this time.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000244679/Johnson-72-yard-TD-reception

More of this!

I picked up Ebron this week because my TEs can't stay healthy.

I'm counting on you match up nightmare!

What early game is everyone watching? I think I'm gonna watch the Bears Vikings game.

My buddy is a 9ers fan. Works out well because they are the early game.

For some odd reason things are going well for Detroit this season..I mean Palmer gets hurt right before we play them? That's some good karma..

For some odd reason things are going well for Detroit this season..I mean Palmer gets hurt right before we play them? That's some good karma..

Yeah some people have been saying that. But consider we lost Tulloch, a million nickelbacks, had no kicker for weeks, lost calvin for a long time, reggie hurting, all tight ends hurting, fairley, warford, I mean..we are just winning despite our struggles.

I have been watching Cleveland and Houston. Kinda bummed that Cleveland has looked pretty bad offensively. Nothing really going right. Their defense has played as well as they can considering they have been on the field practically all day.

I've been watching the Rams beat up Denver. Although Ware just almost killed Shaun Hill on that sack. The left tackle just let him go untouched and Hill never saw him.

The Giants 49ers game was funny. Eli threw 5 picks and they still almost beat the 49ers.

Back