Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Lions @ Cardinals Thread

Great we let Stanton get going... frustrating as he is not this good..

I don't think letting him throw up jump balls is getting him going.....but we have to clean up the stupid mistakes. Oh, and cover people.

Any QB can just throw a ball up in the air.

The touchdown pass was a garbage throw by Stanton.. unacceptable defense.

If we want to play that kind of defense, they could let Jake Plummer come out of retirement and put up pro bowl numbers.

Jeremy Ross is a terrible KR. One good game in a blizzard does not make you Devin Hester. Why is he still on the team?

I don't think letting him throw up jump balls is getting him going.....but we have to clean up the stupid mistakes. Oh, and cover people.

Any QB can just throw a ball up in the air.

ant td pass by DS is positive if you are the cardinals.... damn 3rd and 11 should made him move ...

That was a perfect demonstration on how you should never cover a WR. Ever.

It just makes no sense. He put himself between the receiver and the sidelines. Floyd basically had him boxed out. If he had just turned around all the way and stayed in front of him, he might have picked it. Or at least knocked it away.

That was a perfect demonstration on how you should never cover a WR. Ever.

Yeah, at first I thought the flag might be on Floyd because he pushed off, but watching the replay he didn't push off, that was just really, really, really bad awareness and timing by Vaughn.

If it's one thing I hate, it's former players coming in and burning the current team. Hope Stafford can get going early but I doubt it.

Shit, if Tate had turned the other way, he might have had another 10 yards.

Oh God, Chris Myers...the sound of this guy's voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard for me...

It's weird how all of these old rock songs are now in family movies and commercials.

Back