Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Lions @ Cardinals Thread

Please let's put 3 good consecutive defensive plays together

We blitz and he finds a quick route thats open. We don't blitz he eventually finds someone lol

The DBS are playing way off and allowing the cardinals to just play pitch and catch with their playmakers in space.

I was wrong.. Arizona is one of the few teams we have a winning record against.
30-24-3

But have lost the last five.

and are 3-10 last 13...

Last edited:
Quick question. Aren't we supposed to have "All these weapons"? We can't sustain a fucking drive for trying to force a run game that doesn't exist.

Oh. My. GOD!!!!

The Stanton slappies were actually right?!?

~begins studying Revelation for other signs of the apocalypse~

I don't even know the proper response to this game. Honestly, AZ is doing nothing special. Our DBs are getting torched. The offense stalled in 3 plays. We're still in this but the secondary needs to tighten up.

Lol....Lions ready for their typical collapse. What a bunch of fucking assholes. This defense is worthless in the first half. Clean this shit up Austin. Fucking punks

I don't even know the proper response to this game. Honestly, AZ is doing nothing special. Our DBs are getting torched. The offense stalled in 3 plays. We're still in this but the secondary needs to tighten up.

Need to stop playing waaaaaaaay off.

Back