Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 11: Bucs @ Lions Thread

Bobby Rainey looking like the truth.... But then again so did Mike James when he came in a ran for them..... We tend to bottle up the run game anway... This game is going to be closer than most think but I do think we pull it out in the end due to either Mike Glennon turnovers or our "stellar" defensive play.... Lions 24 Bucs 17

Personally, I think anyone would be insane to take the Lions with that 9 point spread.

i hate that 9 point spread. Bet the Bucs....Lions still win tho. now that i say that, the Lions win by 16

I think Megatron puts up massive numbers. Since the last time he played Revis and we stopped throwing to him he had his worst game ever. I think he just slaps him around the field today. Revis Island is going to look more like Megatron city today. No Goldson meaning that they will have to shade a backup to that side because putting Baron and Revis on him would kill their defense. Also this team is playing so well against the run and I think that continues today. Glennon will look better than he has all year but Detroit pulls out a win.

Speaking of Pressure....espn showed stats today for Peyton Manning when he is under "pressure." He completes 62% of his passes (32-52). League average is 41%. He has thrown for 400 yards. League average is 298. His QBR is 21. League average is 3. Peyton was the best in all those categories except QBR...he was 2nd to Stafford.

I don't know what they used to define "pressure."

These boys need to blast some country music that goes something like "live every day like it's your last" lol. If they played with any urgency for any extended part of a game, most of these final scores wouldn't be close at all. I hope they hit the ground running this game and keep them off the board for at least the first drive.

Speaking of Pressure....espn showed stats today for Peyton Manning when he is under "pressure." He completes 62% of his passes (32-52). League average is 41%. He has thrown for 400 yards. League average is 298. His QBR is 21. League average is 3. Peyton was the best in all those categories except QBR...he was 2nd to Stafford.

I don't know what they used to define "pressure."

Against blitzes I think. He just dumps it to Bush or Bell so I'm not surprised Staffs numbers are good.

These boys need to blast some country music that goes something like "live every day like it's your last" lol. If they played with any urgency for any extended part of a game, most of these final scores wouldn't be close at all. I hope they hit the ground running this game and keep them off the board for at least the first drive.

I don't think we have scored on the first drive all year, so that'd be nice.

Wow. We've only given up 197 rushing yards in the last 4 weeks. Too bad the pass defense is atrocious.

Why the F does billick always do our games? He has to have done at least half of our games in the last two years. Well, at least the ones that were on Fox.

No Spurlock today

Lions receive the ball first....again

Based on that first return, Ross and Spurlock are interchangeable

That was f horrible, good thing tamps is missing two of their best defensive players today eh. Lol yeah...

Last edited:
Back