Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 12: Bears @ Lions THANKSGIVING Thread

If the 1st drives were any indication, the Lions are toast

turn it off boys....don't ruin your day with your families.

Samsonite gets blown the fuck up twice in the run game...then Stafford cant throw it 10 yards to a wide open cj.

Defense blows.

everything from the beats was designed to get the ball out quick, makes sense, lions naww try to establish a run with rookies on the line..this team is a fking joke

These are the only motherfuckers IN LIFE that gets their asses blown one week and changes ABSOLUTELY NOTHING the very next goddamn game. Unbelievable.

Get to watch my Lions get the shit kicked out of them on Thanksgiving and then my beloved Wolverines have the last flicker of life drained away on Saturday. Oh boy...I'm so excited. Fuck, I might not even watch on Saturday. Last year was bad enough for my football teams. This year has just been a kick in the nuts every week. The lions building me up and giving me hope and then shitting all over my face down the stretch. Wolverines turning into the old Spartans and the Spartans becoming the old Wolverines. FML.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Back