Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 126 Tigers vs. cubs Tuesday August 20, 2024

This is so frustrating. How the hell are we losing this game .
Oh we can’t hit.

Could used that last inning also. that too.
Colt and Spencer 2 out singles.
Jung Bullshit check swing strikeout. 2 more Lob’s.

Last edited:
Bullshit. That swing was just like the Cubs player who held up. That wasn’t called.

Homer cubs 3-1

We have 7 hits and 1 walk = 1 run. Cubs have the 4 walks.
Looked at it wrong. I’m just frustrated we can’t score any runs.

Top of 7

Last edited:
Absolute. Bullshit ump. Jung has a beef. Ball was outside. Frustrating this ump is terrible .

9 hits and only 1 run. Baez has no shot. These umps were Awful on check swings and balls and strikes.

Why is Baez playing when Sweeney is a lefty ? Is AJ just being nice or playing a hunch?
Yeah Sweeney hasn’t looked good but Baez is just a nothing burger.

4-1 in last 5 games while striking out over 10 times in each game.
8 damn Lob’s tonight.
And tonight’s game we should have won.
Something is still wrong with Greene. His swing is so upper cut right now.

Last edited:
How many more wins would the tigers have if Harris has done his job and enticed either, Chapman ,Bellinger, or Martinez to come to Detroit ?
I think all three were free agents.

Kansas City up payroll by what 50-60 million and they are fighting in the wildcard.

Harris has zero clue how to build a playoff team right now.

baez strikeout 4 times this game and made the last out!
He was
How many more wins would the tigers have if Harris has done his job and enticed either, Chapman ,Bellinger, or Martinez to come to Detroit ?
I think all three were free agents.

Kansas City up payroll by what 50-60 million and they are fighting in the wildcard.

Harris has zero clue how to build a playoff team right now.
2. But in reality none of those 3 were coming here.

Back