Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 13 Detroit Tigers vs. Minnesota Twins 1:10 pm 4/13 Game 1 of DH

Mark is just way too aggressive in extra innings. Make this pitcher work for it.

Kenta Maeda got the handshake. Final line: 6 IP, 5 H, 2 R, 1 ER, 0 BB, 5 K. Wasn't overly sharp and had only a 23 CSW%. But he held MIN to an average exit velocity of 85.5 mph. His own throwing error costs him a chance at a win.

Detroit Tigers' Parker Meadows maintains confidence while trying to time up fastballs.
Freep

Named RHP Matt Manning as the 27th man for today's doubleheader.

Matt Manning's self-critical nature could be driving force in his Tigers' success.
Tigers' Matt Manning is staying humble after getting sent back to Triple-A.
MCBTB

Detroit Tigers' Parker Meadows maintains confidence while trying to time up fastballs.
freep

Bullpen Homer's have cost couple games. I missed who was pitching? Guess it's going to happen.

Out walking dog. Flying a p51 kite lol.

Bullpen Homer's have cost couple games. I missed who was pitching? Guess it's going to happen.

Out walking dog. Flying a p51 kite lol.

Miller. The first hit he allowed all year.

Lange was criminal. Tough error from Zach there but Lange throwing like 17 balls in one inning is what led us there.

Miller. The first hit he allowed all year.

Lange was criminal. Tough error from Zach there but Lange throwing like 17 balls in one inning is what led us there.I

Or he could have let holton just finish the 8th. He threw 15 pitches, 12 of them for strikes. You need to conserve your relievers with all these games in a short time span. But why chew seeds when you can make yourself apart of the game and overmanage?

Game 14 has started, and no thread is up for it. I will go ahead and post a thread, if I have permission.

Back