Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 14: Ravens @ Lions *Monday Night Football* Thread

Game is rigged always getting borderline petty flags on us it's complete crap

Nfl is going to make sure Baltimore wins this one it's what's best for ratings

Irrelevent due to the call, but he's not going to catch that regardless. He stops, then it is picked.

that's not the definition of an uncatchable ball, though. We're lucky it wasn't PI, but still..

Watch these assholes not adjust at halftime because they're "only down by 2pts"

I'm so damn sick of rooting for this team. We have got to be the biggest waste of talent to ever take and NFL field. Schwartz is clueless, Linehan is an idiot, and Cunningham is a relic. The team wins despite its coaches.

And we are cursed cursed cursed, how else could you explain CJ's drops?

that's not the definition of an uncatchable ball, though. We're lucky it wasn't PI, but still..

If it's a poorly thrown ball, which it was, no PI. Either way, it's a horseshit call since Calvin was hit in the head 2 drives prior. No flag for that, no no no.

I'm so damn sick of rooting for this team. We have got to be the biggest waste of talent to ever take and NFL field. Schwartz is clueless, Linehan is an idiot, and Cunningham is a relic. The team wins despite its coaches.

First was a true drop. The second one should have been caught too but I don't consider that a drop. It was low and behind him. He got both hands on it but he had to try and stop and go down to his knees when he was wide open crossing the field.

This team has no heart. Overhyped wr, overhyped dline, overhyped qb.

If it's a poorly thrown ball, which it was, no PI. Either way, it's a horseshit call since Calvin was hit in the head 2 drives prior. No flag for that, no no no.

The difference being CJ was hit with a forearm.....and delmas is a dumb mutha fucka who went head hunting with the crown of his helmet.

Last edited:
Stafford sucks, CJ can't catch refs throwing borderline petty game changing flags on us all night..this shit only happens to the lions...I'm so so sick of this shit

I sit and wondered "what the hell is gruden watching to be slobbing detroit's knob so hard?"
Was he appointed to say something good about the team? They have been the definition of shit for the better half of the season

The difference being CJ was hit with a forearm.....and delmas is a dumb mutha fucka who went head hunting with the crown of his helmet.

A hit in the head is a hit in the head. Isn't that what the rules are trying to do by protecting the receivers?

The receivers won't start catching balls until stafford decides to throw the game away with interceptions.

Back