Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 14: Ravens @ Lions *Monday Night Football* Thread

I think some of you are going a bit overboard on Calvin. I understand he's dropped two easy catches (I'm not too happy about it either) but to say he sucks or is overrated is ridiculous.

Stafford's Mechanic's are awful...

he over threw a 3 yard dump pass to reggie by like 7 yards lmao.

threw behind bell who was like 6 yards away from him on a screen

threw the ball in the dirt on a 3rd down 5 yard pass to calvin.

...its like the closer the throw the less accurate he is lol.....dumbest shit Ive ever seen.

Delmas is all on me. I bought his Jersey when he got drafted. I basically said a big fuck you to him.

Last edited:
I can't believe how terrible the offense looks. Doesn't help when your best player is suddenly the worst one on the field...is this the fucking twilight zone?

CJ doesnt suck he's having a bad night stafford on the other hand

He sucks

Last edited:
Season is over because stafford has happy feet this year all of a sudden, linehan is too slow to adjust and Gunther needs to retire

Last edited:
The players have learned how to lose, that is all. It's just the mentality of this team. I'm not sold on Stafford as our qb, I'm not sold on anyone on the dline, and don't think this team cares whether or not it loses. And I'm honestly starting to think benching Stafford might light a fire under this team, cuz this isn't working. I hate this team and it's players more and more everyday.

Ravens defense is in our heads right now...
I does appear their front four are getting more of a pass rush on happy feet MS then we are on Flacco..

Hey.... Maybe we can score 28 this half...

Go Lions....

CJ Three TD"S!!!!!!!!

It's pretty much a given that any team that allows the most sacks won't allow any against this team SMGDH

And we ran past the QB AGAIN!!!!

Sack this bitch! WHy do we always overrun the QB!?!?!?!

Back