Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3: Lions @ Cardinals Thread

Definitely not who you want to see getting carted off

I feel bad for the cardinals on that 2 minute warning, but at least they were blowing the play call dead before the play happend and not after the play ended. I'd be pissed if I'm a fan, but that's the type of BS call us Lions fans have endured for almost my whole life

I hate the new kickoff rule because teams are just kicking it in the endzone every time and accepting it will be at the 30. They need to change it to the 40 if they want to force teams to kick it in the zone

This 3rd quarter shit offense has to stop. It is just pathetic and not Super Bowl caliber.

Back