Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3: Lions @ Redskins Thread

great game by Stafford.

Burleson actually looked like a WR today.

Ansah played well.

Nice win.

Wash looks like shit and shot themselves in the foot all day.

Well I'll be damned they finally win in Washington how about that!

Can you believe it Mitch!

Pardon me guys, but I'm gonna go fuck the shit out of my girl in celebration of this win. Had we lost this game I would have been so mad, I probably would have been limp all week lol.

Ansah is going to be a beast. Stafford minus his big mistake looked sharp.

Broyles looked good even though his snaps were monitored. Joique is a beast but that oline needs to run block better especially late in games. Durham stinks and Fauria still needs to be used more. Pettigrew I dont think had a catch or a real target all day. That should tell you something.

Broyles looked good even though his snaps were monitored. Joique is a beast but that oline needs to run block better especially late in games. Durham stinks and Fauria still needs to be used more. Pettigrew I dont think had a catch or a real target all day. That should tell you something.

They credited Pett with 2 targets but if you offered me a million dollars to remember the plays I couldn't do it.

We absolutely need to beat Chicago next because we are not beating GB the week after. They have 2 weeks to prepare and will be pissed they lost this game to Cincy today.

My congrats to this Lions team for finally busting that hysteric..I mean..historical 0 for @ Washington Redskins franchise losing streak. Now all that is left is to string two consecutive playoff game wins together, along with that forever elusive Superbowl appearance...win or lose.

Didn't think that the Lions would ever win there in my lifetime, which is well over half done. with my being a fan since 1970.

Edit: a win @ Packers would be kinda sweet too. must be over 20 years since their last victory @ Lambeau.

Last edited:
original.gif

Back