Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 37: Tigers vs. Red Sox, May 16, 7:10 pm, Fenway Park

Geesh that wasn't even close...I love the aggressiveness but is it really a good idea to just let everyone run at will? Some of these guys aren't really that fast brad

Need insurance runs somehow. Offense hasn't proven it can have any kind of sustained rally tonight.

Need insurance runs somehow. Offense hasn't proven it can have any kind of sustained rally tonight.

I suppose but It was only 5 outs into the pen at the time....

Ok why the f did Davis pull up on that and let it drop c'mon Davis!

Last edited:
Geesh that wasn't even close...I love the aggressiveness but is it really a good idea to just let everyone run at will? Some of these guys aren't really that fast brad

Give away out there so Kinsler will lead off the 8th in front of Cabrera. If he steals it runner in scoring position. Take shot then.

With his 6.0 shutout innings tonight, Max Scherzer lowers his ERA to an AL leading 1.83 (59.0IP/12ER) and an AL leading 73 strikeouts this season.

Last edited:
Back