Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 37: Tigers vs. Red Sox, May 16, 7:10 pm, Fenway Park

Nice win. Anytime you shut out the Red Sox in Fenway that's impressive. Good job Tigers!

Came home late and did not want to post up only 1-0... I am not jinxing that score...no way.

1-0 road victory in Boston
Great job max and pen - reed
25-12

12-4 on the road
13-8 at home

Tigers are suddenly Road warriors? That's different

Tigers
25-12
Red Sox
20-21

I hope we make then loss game after game till they are so far back they and so they never make the playoffs..

Last edited:
Great win. Loved hearing that Big Blimpy K'd in the 9th.

Sure is.

0 Hits, 0 ER, 3 IP.

CLOWNS!

Yeah it was posted while reed was on balking and hitting people..

Bob this is what I was referring to this guy seems to feel the need to single me out and troll...it's uncalled for, twice on the week now, why?

Apparently Xer0 doesn't like sarcastic remarks or whining even though he's been known to act the same from time to time but because he does it less often it's different..somehow

Last edited:
Tigers Win 1 - 0 over redsox
Scherzer 6 inn 7 K's
Reed/Krol/Joba all w/ Holds
Nathan Save
Tigers Victory Cigar

JoeNathan36 over his last 10 games:
9 saves, 0.00 ERA (10.0IP/0ER), 3 H, 4 BB, 9 SO

Scherzer has won 11 straight May decisions. His last loss in May was in 2011.
Tigers are now 25-12, the first time they've started that quickly since 1984. Their 9-game road win streak is the longest since 1984.

Yeah it was posted while reed was on balking and hitting people..

Bob this is what I was referring to this guy seems to feel the need to single me out and troll...it's uncalled for, twice on the week now, why?

again??

The Tigers have beat the Red Sox 1-0 at Fenway Park nine times in the regular season with the last time coming on September 10, 1976.

Detroit's 9-gm road winning streak is tied for the 3rd longest single-season road winning streak & the longest since 4/3-5/24/1984 (17 gms).

Tigermud

I get what you are say but The bullpen guy did get out of the jam... Maybe Xero should not Quoting your quote but I am really not sure what to say about it... I talked it over with Monster a few nights ago... Is what Xero saying really that bad?

If he is targeting you then I do want it stopped though.. He should just post that on his own thread and not quote you which he did..

Last edited:
Apparently..he seems to be stalking me now

He posted one response to you. He's doing nothing that is against any message board rules. Not even just our board rules...ANY board rules that I have ever seen. If we were to give him a warning or ban him, I'd have to do the same to just about everyone else on this board.

And looking at his posting history...he's pretty clean. A few posts bickering with you, but that's about all. And from the looks of things, he quoted you one time in this thread. I'd hardly call that stalking.

Great all around win by the Tigers tonight.

Max is a beast of a pitcher, BullPen is getting better which is encouraging to see.

Offense still frustrates but Lester is no slouch out there.

He posted one response to you. He's doing nothing that is against any message board rules. Not even just our board rules...ANY board rules that I have ever seen. If we were to give him a warning or ban him, I'd have to do the same to just about everyone else on this board.

And looking at his posting history...he's pretty clean. A few posts bickering with you, but that's about all. And from the looks of things, he quoted you one time in this thread. I'd hardly call that stalking.

This goes on with a few more regulars, if you go back, way back. not 30 posts or a week.
Some guys can deal with it others can't, when they can't and the posters sticks the stilleto in them with a twist, it's with intent.

Tigermud

I get what you are say but The bullpen guy did get out of the jam... Maybe Xero should not Quoting your quote but I am really not sure what to say about it... I talked it over with Monster a few nights ago... Is what Xero saying really that bad?

It was posted under the context of reed at the time reed was pitching so he waits until after the game to single me out...the other night he complained that I whine too much, it's ok for him to whine though because he does it less often..I don't appreciate his singling me out lately. I'm the only one that made sarcastic remarks about the pen? Yet he chooses to poke the stick in the mud..step off

Monster I appreciate the reply but this goes well far back beyond just tonight

This goes on with a few more regulars, if you go back, way back. not 30 posts or a week.
Some guys can deal with it others can't, when they can't and the posters sticks the stilleto in them with a twist, it's with intent.

i looked back by about two weeks last night or the night before, whenever bob texted me to let me know what was going on.

It's surprising how many of the old ESPN posters have been so sensitive. In the old format, you got away with just about everything aside from cursing or threatening.

Back