Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 4: Bears @ Lions Thread

I'm pretty pumped that they won the game but those unanswered points really took the pep out of my step.

Secretly I think the winning coaches likes these kinds of endings....gives them something to go ape shit about at practice and in the film room.

Huge win today. Now can we really go into GB and beat them after they'll have 2 weeks to prepare for us...and coming off of a bad loss to the Bengals???

Feels good to be 3-1, lots of room for improvement yet, learn how to play all 4 quarters and seal a game lions!

great game. we ran the ball really well. Bush was the man today. Kinda disheartening that we pissed away such a big lead. Still need to work on putting teams away when they have all those turnovers. An 8 point win is kinda ridiculous with all the opportunities they gave us. That being said...any divisional win is a good win.

Staff was only sacked once today (Peppers) and I think it was his fault for not stepping up. OLine is doing a nice job this year.

Back