Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 4: Lions @ Bears Thread

I actually feel like the refs are trying to make up for last weeks miss call. But goff just sucks so bad it's not going to matter.

Anyone else notice Jared Goof throws a lot of ducks? I know he has a habit of it, but man that ball does not look good coming off his hand today whatsoever.

Goff is 6 for 13, I honestly can?t remember him completing that many passes.

Goff I just so bad Right now. Put in the backup. Oh wait the Lions are second half team lol.

Last edited:
I actually feel like the refs are trying to make up for last weeks miss call. But goff just sucks so bad it's not going to matter.

We are getting most of the tic tac calls??for sure.

One of the things that really stands out that nobody?s mentioned, at least that I?ve seen, on this thread is how little separation our receivers get. Goff is bad, no doubt about it, but our group of tiny little wide receivers definitely don?t help him very much. That being said, when they do get open (Raymond down the seam) and all you have to do it?s put it anywhere close enough for him to catch it and you missed him by 10 yards that is a bad thing.

Last edited:
New avatar up, in one half he?s managed to surpass Avila.

Look at all those fat dts on the field not getting anywhere close.

Good plan...

Last edited:
Bobby Price.

Holy shit.

I actually feel bad for him. They are feeding on him and we are continuing to put him on an island. Not sure why.

Get Bobby Price off the field. Sign a vet who wont be herr mext year either. Garbage. And no rush on bears oline. Pathetic

Fields dropping dimes now

Back