Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 4: Lions @ Bears Thread

I just do not understand not running it on 3rd and 1 and getting third down?

What the fuck is campbell thinking????? He's an awful fucking coach. You HAVE to kick the fg there

Man we have a stupid coach.

Oh by the way
Do we ever run it on third and fourth and short?

I don?t care if they go for it, I just don?t understand why they?re passing on 3rd/4th and 1. They invested in the o-line, use it.

I don?t care if they go for it, I just don?t understand why they?re passing on 3rd/4th and 1. They invested in the o-line, use it.

This.

You want to build a ?we?re gonna smack you in the face? culture??being able to bully an opponent in short yardage situations is one way to do it.

The Fords sure know how to hire idiot head coaches. Only thing they are good at.

Back