Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 4: Lions @ Seahawks *Monday Night* Thread

Old rock 'n' roller story:

"I'm never getting married again. From now on every five years I'm just going to find some bitch I really hate and buy her a house."

I'm never going to watch the Lions again. From now on every Sunday, I'm just going to punch myself 25 times in the balls really hard.

This team won't win more than 4 games this year. BOOK IT. Reminds me of the Calvin rule game.

The Johnson play did not cost us the game. The 3+ quarters on zero offense cost us the game.

God this team infuriates me. I was so over the game, then they drive down the field, have a chance to win the fucking game, and blow it the most Lions way possible. Straight up tears my heart out.

They tried to give it to us.. Even when Matt has a once in forever drive, we fk it up.

I hate this fucking team sometimes.

Give us a little hope and then crush us. Fuck you, Lions.

All on Calvin. ...he was going to stretch the ball out instead of just holding it and getting two hands on .... he had the first down just use 2 hands and hold on to it..

The Johnson play did not cost us the game. The 3+ quarters on zero offense cost us the game.

I'm joking, seriously though, if Stafford would've scrambled and fumbled on the goal line, what would people be saying right now? Calvin did cost us the game, btw

Look, if you don't love the team you saw today, you aren't a Lions fan. No team in the past 50 years has been more consistent than the team we root for.

I hate the fuckin lions. around 2000 I got so sick of them I stopped watching for like 5 years, I'm approaching that point again.

All on Calvin. ...he was going to stretch the ball out instead of just holding it and getting two hands on .... he had the first down just use 2 hands and hold on to it..

Really hard to be mad at a guy for seeing the victory in sight and trying to go for it. Like someone else said the 50 plus minutes of zero offense hurt more than that one play.

Back