Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 4: Lions @ Seahawks *Monday Night* Thread

The win that turns around Seattle's season for the better. The loss that sends this team into a tailspin. Does anyone believe that next week against arizona they are gonna play inspired ball? Thank God it won't be televised.

I feel like crying, that was unreal crushing, but I won't, because it's the fucking lions

It's expected

It's the Lions. This would have been one of the worst losses for any other team's fans. Doesn't even make our top 10. Just excruciating.

And Johnson has choked more than once in that situation. But it was the putrid offense that was the reason for the loss.

Calvin always tries to extend that one arm out. I was just thinking a couple games ago how that was going to back fire on him, never thought it'd be like this though.

It's up there. Playoff game last year stung.

I still say we got fucked by the refs in that one. This one... it was all us, and our best player.

I'm not blaming Calvin, I blame the whole team... but the most horribly painful part for the fans... that was all Calvin.

Wilson was 20-26. It didn't seem like it though with all the pressure we put on him.

I feel like crying, that was unreal crushing, but I won't, because it's the fucking lions

It's expected

I actually feel sick to my stomach. There's just a pit there, like getting punched in the get when you're not expecting it.

The win that turns around Seattle's season for the better. The loss that sends this team into a tailspin. Does anyone believe that next week against arizona they are gonna play inspired ball? Thank God it won't be televised.

I live in Arizona :cry:

Thats a stupid rule anyway. Why is it a touchback to fumble out of bounds in the endzone? It makes no sense.

I still say we got fucked by the refs in that one. This one... it was all us, and our best player.

I'm not blaming Calvin, I blame the whole team... but the most horribly painful part for the fans... that was all Calvin.

That's why it's up there. That's our guy.

All on Calvin. ...he was going to stretch the ball out instead of just holding it and getting two hands on .... he had the first down just use 2 hands and hold on to it..

Yep, go down and make the Seahawks burn another timeout, maybe both of them. That game could've ended with us scoring with little time left, worst case scenario, it goes to OT. Terrible, bone headed play by CJ. In one play he cost us our posession, and the game. Dumb, dumb, dumb....

Thats a stupid rule anyway. Why is it a touchback to fumble out of bounds in the endzone? It makes no sense.

I agree. That's a terrible rule anyway.

... and we sure seem to get bit by terrible rules. Process of the Catch anyone?

Back