Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 4: Lions @ Seahawks *Monday Night* Thread

Ref on the field just tells us that we just get fucked by him batting it out of bounds. We should have had the ball 1st and 10 at the 6 inch line.

I actually feel sick to my stomach. There's just a pit there, like getting punched in the get when you're not expecting it.

I'm getting really tired of blankly starring off into space after all these years of disappointing lions football

Omg they are now saying that ball should have still been ours! It was an illegal bat out of bound on Seattle holy shit we just got jobbed again my gawd this shit never ends

Umm, illegal bat. K, this game should be replayed from that point

Intentional bat missed. Go figure. An official just confirmed it.
Yup, didn't know it.... LKP fuel of excuses... Here it comes

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Or fumble snap and turn it over..try throw and it's picked off. Penalty. Plenty of options. He went for it, great play by defense. The offense scored 3 points over previous 58 minutes.

No need to be cute. The offense scored 3 points over all 60 minutes. Our defense score more than twice as many points as our offense all game.

Rules are rules why does this shit always happen to the lions

I'm convinced, it's a gawd damn curse

So basically for future reference for defensive players you have to make it look like you are trying to recover the ball and slap it off your leg or something.

I say this all the time. I watch a boat load of sports and have a very good knowledge of the rules...and the Lions always teach me something new.

Back