Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 4: Lions @ Seahawks *Monday Night* Thread

NFL hates the Lions ... tells us after the fact. So Seattle can get the win .

That is total garbage that the officials missed that. You go upstairs if you have to, they had a discussion about it so they obviously weren't sure.

I say this all the time. I watch a boat load of sports and have a very good knowledge of the rules...and the Lions always teach me something new.

Lions fans need a rule book of just technicalities so we can figure out every loss

How many apologies do we get? Every damned season this happens to us at least a game.

The officials blew it and we lost because of it.

How can this happen???

The bastard refs will have a full pay check and no responsibility of a grievous error.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Just to play devils advocate.. Maybe Seattle gets the ball back and scores themselves?

I hate this team

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That is total garbage that the officials missed that. You go upstairs if you have to, they had a discussion about it so they obviously weren't sure.

It was a turnover so it should be reviewed. But do they just review the fumble or can they review the illegal bat.

This us why a billion dollar NFL organization has to have a ref for every game at headquarters who can review these plays can call in and stop the play and get it right.

Back