Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 4: Lions @ Vikings Thread

Now we're down to just needing one first down. One first down! Can we get one freaking first down!

Let me guess, the offense won't be able to run out the final 2:12. Just a hunch.

Zettle. If we win, no credit goes to Stafford, none. As far as I'm concerned, he has been handed more talent, and still can't play at a higher level. This game is the most telling game of Stafford's career. Hes just barely second tier, maybe 3rd tier.

If cooter runs the ball going into the 2 minute warning....its prrof he knows nothing about football.

Zettle. If we win, no credit goes to Stafford, none. As far as I'm concerned, he has been handed more talent, and still can't play at a higher level. This game is the most telling game of Stafford's career. Hes just barely second tier, maybe 3rd tier.

Lol......idiot.

Back