Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 48 Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City Royals, at Kauffman Stadium, May 21, 2024 7:40 p.m. EST

We signed pitchers as well. Traded for hitting? Got any viable trades in mind at this point in the season? Some will open up later when the less successful teams start dumping players; unfortunately, we will probably be one of those teams.
win tomorrow or start looking for trade partners.

This was a weak free agent off-season for hitters.
and to the president founder and treasurer of the debate team, Ilitch is telling Harris how much to spend. They are just not going all in or even half way in for spending money on FA's yet. A lot of money went to the minor league teams.
But I agree with all who think let's see how the players in the minors could do up here, then again if they sit they will lose the edge the have playing every day in the minors.

Keith 'starting to relax' after back-to-back 3-hit games.
Tigers official site

Boxscore.

Royals 10 - Tigers 3: Casey Mize gets KC barbecued.
The Tigers right-hander just had nothing in this one and the Royals built a huge lead early to take the series.
BYBTB

Tigers, Mize roughed up early, drop 10-3 decision to red-hot Royals.
Detnews

Detroit Tigers, Casey Mize torched by Bobby Witt Jr. in 10-3 loss to Kansas City Royals.
Freep

Royals use big blasts to beat Tigers again.
Mlive

Saw Mitch observe "18-25 since 5-0" start. I have "79-83" written on a post-it note stuck to my office wall dated 3/12. I may have been optimistic.

Back