Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 6: Lions @ Saints Thread

Saints O ripping off big gains on our D all game. Now they convert on 4th.

I know some love to praise Teryl Austin but this is the second straight week the defense just looks plain confused across the board.

I know some love to praise Teryl Austin but this is the second straight week the defense just looks plain confused across the board.

And most of the players out there have been in the scheme multiple years. We are really missing Ngata. No presence inside at all.

Caldwell: "No fair...your team can run, pass, up 17 and going for it on 4th down? Thats just not how the game is played."

Yep, Caldwell's sitting there thinking, "how we suppose to catch up to them if the keep trying to score points?"

Well, on the plus side I have Brees and Ingram this week in fantasy football.

30-10... soon to be 31 into HT...might wanna make some adjustments to avoid losing by 40+.

Back